Renewable/Recurring Deals

Some deals are closed once, but are renewed every week, month or year without having to close them again. Therefore, it would be great to have renewable deals that are automatically shown in the dashboard as recurring revenue. 

This means we don't have to create a new deal each time and move it to the closed stage in order to show the closed amount in the performance dashboard Smiley Wink

HubSpot updates
88 Replies
gelflex-cc
Esteemed Advisor

Any update on this?

Stacy
New Contributor

Ours are enterprise so need recurring deals.  Even on auto-renewal there's still some action needed around contracts and a deal is the best anchor for that

Shoma12
Visitor

Hey Hubspot team,

This request for you to develop the feature of recurring revenue has been pending for 2 years now. Please update us on your progress.

MH03766
New Contributor

bump.

What's the plan with this? Is it coming?

ABie
New Contributor

Any progress on this?

robert1
Regular Contributor

+1 - we are runnign a SaaS business and are yet to find anyone who can recommend us a best practice for how to handle recurring revenue inside hubspot. All we get back from various certified hubspot partners is that this is not what deals were designed for. We are therefore not able to use them for our business, neither as part of the sales process nor for reporting.

I hope hubspot is able to provide a solution soon.

terezak
Visitor

Hi, I'm working in a coworking space and 99% of deals that we have are monthly memberships. I'm just setting up our sales reporting in Hubspot and was hoping that something like "recurring deals" would be available in free or starter sales pack because witohut it we won't be able to use Hubspot as much as we would like to. The option is available in the Enterprise sales pack which is 1200/month which is unacceptable for a company of 10 people.

StampMe
Occasional Contributor

Hubspot is great for managing traditional once-off deals.

However, a lot of our deals are a recurring subscription type. Unfortunately, it is very difficult to manage monthly subscriptions of contacts under Deals. Furthermore, it would be great if it could handle subscriptions in different currencies.