HubSpot Ideas

maximilianq

Renewable/Recurring Deals

Some deals are closed once, but are renewed every week, month or year without having to close them again. Therefore, it would be great to have renewable deals that are automatically shown in the dashboard as recurring revenue. 

This means we don't have to create a new deal each time and move it to the closed stage in order to show the closed amount in the performance dashboard Smiley (zwinkernd)

HubSpot-Updates
Status aktualisiert zu: Being Reviewed
April 16, 2020 04:27 AM

April 16, 2020 04:27 AM

Hey HubSpot community,

Thanks for the feedback and for submitting this idea. While this is not yet in planning, we have put this on our radar to start designing. I will keep this idea post up to date as we make progress. 

Thanks

March 20, 2020 11:10 AM

134 Kommentare
gelflex-cc
Autorität

@charliepinker are you using workflows?

charliepinker
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

@gelflex-cc Not for the summing of deal MRRs that I just mentioned (that just uses calculated fields), but yes I use workflows for other things like creating tasks and updating fields when forms are filled in or when deals are closed etc.

gelflex-cc
Autorität

@charliepinker Can you explain the calculation again? I missed it.  Thanks.  I use the free version so no workflows. 

charliepinker
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

I don't know if you have calculated fields on the free version? Do you see it as an option when you create a property?

Screenshot 2020-01-23 at 14.49.28.png

gelflex-cc
Autorität

@charliepinker AHHH. probably not.  Thanks.

kmomo
Mitglied

This would reduce friction with the sales team.

dnelson
HubSpot-Produktteam

bkeller
HubSpot-Produktteam

Hey HubSpot community,

Thanks for the feedback and for submitting this idea. While this is not yet in planning, we have put this on our radar to start designing. I will keep this idea post up to date as we make progress. 

Thanks

bkeller
HubSpot-Produktteam

SamLawes
Teilnehmer/-in

Nice one, HubSpot, 4 years after it was requested, you're going to start thinking about maybe building it. 10/10 for effort

ALEasterly
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

So excited to see this is under review!

papuchon
Mitglied

Hello, anyone using Stripe integration with Hubspot Quotes and wishing there was a free trial option (client puts payment info upon signing quote but payment processing is delayed until after x days)? Please check see this new idea and upvote:

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Add-the-free-trial-feature-to-the-Stripe-integration-...

louischausse
Autorität | Platinum Partner

If you can't wait for HubSpot to release this feature, we got you covered:

We've built RenewalSpot, a custom module to manage renewals. Here's how it works:

Check out this video overview of RenewalSpot: https://share.vidyard.com/watch/Hg8U3bAE5xeAWPAqFjWKbs?

Renewal deals are created automatically for each closed-won deals with a known contract end date. Then, a task is generated with a reminder date XX days before that contract end date to notify the deal owner (or another user of your choice) that the renewal is coming soon.

Other settings and configurations are also available to suit your use case.

If you are interested, we can have a chat to setup RenewalSpot on your HubSpot portal.

Learn more here: https://www.auxilio.io/en/products/renewalspot

SensiML
Teilnehmer/-in

This idea is over 4 years in the making... any updates?  Hubspot leaves a major gap for SaaS-based businesses without this capability.

JValentin
Mitglied

Has this been implemented yet?

SelinDucker
Mitglied

We are unable to use the 'deals' section / analytics effectively without the recurring revenue added to the contract won stage. When is this going to be possible?

LWitlox
Mitglied

@hubspot This request is more than 5 years old.  When might this happen???

Status aktualisiert zu: In Planning
JoeMayall
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna

Hey folks!

We hear you loud and clear; recurring deals are a much-needed feature. I've been in talks with our product team, and I'm happy to report this is now In Planning! 

All future developments will be communicated here, so stay tuned to this thread.

Best!

Joe

YiRui_Chua
HubSpot Employee

Hi Commenting for a customer here

Would be great if we have this function and make it to pro users as well (:

Thanks!

Lindsandrews
Mitglied

This would be fantastic - definitely interested in being a part of the beta.