HubSpot Ideas

maximilianq

Renewable/Recurring Deals

Some deals are closed once, but are renewed every week, month or year without having to close them again. Therefore, it would be great to have renewable deals that are automatically shown in the dashboard as recurring revenue. 

This means we don't have to create a new deal each time and move it to the closed stage in order to show the closed amount in the performance dashboard Smiley (zwinkernd)

HubSpot-Updates
Status aktualisiert zu: Being Reviewed
April 16, 2020 04:27 AM

April 16, 2020 04:27 AM

Hey HubSpot community,

Thanks for the feedback and for submitting this idea. While this is not yet in planning, we have put this on our radar to start designing. I will keep this idea post up to date as we make progress. 

Thanks

Status aktualisiert zu: Being Reviewed
March 20, 2020 11:10 AM

134 Kommentare
Caeldeth
Mitglied

Any updates on this idea?  This would be a game changer for several of my clients who are exploring at other options that can handle this.

LHiggins25
Mitglied

@MayPascaud has there been an update on this? SaaS companies managing recurring revenue are going to end up having to look elsewhere if we're not able to handle a renewal model and easily clone previous deals/opportunities within the system. It would be nice to know where this stands? 

dleitch
Mitglied

+1 here as well.  Would like to know that status on this functionality.  As has been said by many...this is essential for SaaS companies.

BarxParx
Mitglied

This would be huge for us. Please let us know when you add this feature.

Sheamus
Teilnehmer/-in

I am currently evaluating Fresh Sales and HubSpot. Fresh Sales has the same issue with recurring deals, and their suggestion was no better. To leverage their API to add a  new deal to the account each billing cycle. I don't want to pull our engineers off our large backlog to have them work on this. It is surprising that this is a shortcoming on both Fresh Sales and Hub Spot, when ironically, they are both MRR companies.

Sheamus
Teilnehmer/-in

Does attaching a product with a recurring price solve this? https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/contacts/how-do-i-use-products ?

emil_persson
Teilnehmer/-in

Hubspot, any news about this? Seems like your customers really need this feature. 

granthanson
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Hubspot just launched a quote feature. It still doesn't allow for recurring payments.  I purchased hubspot by "accepting" the Hubspot Quote, entering payment info, and now I get billed each month for Hubspot. 

I'd like to do the EXACT SAME thing for deals in my pipeline. But...Hubspot doesn't make this available?

design_man
Teilnehmer/-in

This feature is really what I need.

Having to create additional custom fields and having to constantly update seems unecessary.

kanti
Teilnehmer/-in

This is needed for just about all who are in the subscription business, especially companies like HubSpot who are in the SaaS world.

ipalma
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna

Hi, thank you very much for submitting this idea. I am a product manager on the team that is currently working on solving recurring revenue issue. I reached out to some of you to learn more about your use cases. If you didn't recieve an email from me but would like to connect and share your feedback please feel free to email me directly at ipalma@hubspot.com. 

Thank you,

Iuliia Palma, 

Product Manager, HubSpot Sales Hub

Status aktualisiert zu: In Planning
ipalma
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna

We are in the process of scoping a number of features to address recurring revenue tracking and management ideas. Some of the features will be available soon for initial test. If you would like to be part of the first test and feedback loop please email me at ipalma@hubspot.com 

MFoulkes
Mitglied

Check out www.quarterone.com - they have resolved this issue

MFoulkes
Mitglied

Check out www.quarterone.com - they have resolved this issue

Rosberg
Teilnehmer/-in

Great to see that you are working on this, i will email you to join as tester.

charliepinker
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Agreed, our subscriptions renew automatically after the initial contract term, and we would like to see these in Hubspot, or at least have automation available to create and close the new deal without manual effort, as doing it manually is not possible at any level of scale.

AussieRyan
Mitglied

This is absolutely needed for our business! We have a recently launched a cloud-based service that is now billed monthly (rather than annually). Our "Starter" package is $10 a month, which with the current CRM system means creating a new deal every month to track revenue accurately. And with thousands of clients, you can imagine the mess that this will cause with deals being auto-created through our API. 

emil_persson
Teilnehmer/-in

FYI this is now a live feature of HubSpot Sales. However, you have to buy the Enterprise package to get it, starting at  € 1110/month...  Yey.

See "Recurring revenue tracking" at https://www.hubspot.com/pricing/sales?selectedPackage=enterprise.

dannevesdantas
Mitglied

Renewable/Recurring Tasks would be great too.

CWhite
Mitglied

@ipalma any update on when this functionality will be available?

Thx!