HubSpot Ideas

maximilianq

Renewable/Recurring Deals

Some deals are closed once, but are renewed every week, month or year without having to close them again. Therefore, it would be great to have renewable deals that are automatically shown in the dashboard as recurring revenue. 

This means we don't have to create a new deal each time and move it to the closed stage in order to show the closed amount in the performance dashboard Smiley Wink

134 Replies
MayPascaud
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @maximilianq, thanks for the post. This is something which our team has thought of before, and is considering, see this post on our old ideas forum. As the update states, we are thinking of adding an option for recurring revenue on existing deals. -May

jessietwc

If it is possbile to add the recurring revenue report function in Hubspot? thanks

saw

Our business has both recurring revenue and non-recurring revenue in the same deal.  We'd like to be able to have a form entry for both recurring and non-recurring revenue in Deals AND HAVE SEPARATE QUOTAS for each type.

We have recurring revenue quotas and a different quotas for non-recurring revenue.  Currently the one quota to rule them all uses the one Deal amount against. the one Quota amount.  A workaround has been to create a recurring revenue pipeline and a non-recurring revenue pipeline and create TWO DEALS for each opportunity, one for each pipeline.  But we still only get one quota.  And we end up having to manage two deals per opportunity.

Maka
Participant

I would welcome this as well, it would be especially useful for people who are selling subscriptions!

simona

I also would like to have an answer to this question. 

@jessietwc wrote:

If it is possbile to add the recurring revenue report function in Hubspot? thanks

JonathanMann
emil_persson
Participant
+1 on recurring deal revenues is needed before closing a deal, no need for the whole deal to be recurring once it has been closed.
bcarter00
Participant | Platinum Partner

Yes, our client needs this ability as well!

MayPascaud
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @jessietwc@Maka@simona@bcarter00 : I am just commenting to let you know that I have merged the previous idea that you had commented on ("Recurring revenue report") with this current idea, which was posted before and had more votes. This was done in order to increase the idea's visibility, and thus make its implementation more likely. Please add any additional information that you might find useful in the comments!

annaheyes
Member | Gold Partner

Yes please to this! We have multiple customers and prospects who need this functionality, and also as partner service agreements for inbound campaigns tend to be on recurring revenue/ monthly fees it seems mad that this functionality isn't available yet!

RatkoIvanović
Participant

I definitely support this idea all the way - this is a feature that would be quite beneficial on my end.

We have recurring monthly revenue that differs from month to month (we do a bit of hourly priced work with fixed price), so this feature would be awesome for tracking CLV for each client as well.

Stewartbennett
Participant

It would be useful in the CRM if a 12-month retainer deal was split up across the year to show revenue coming into the business each month. This has been a question from a client of mine who sells 12-month subscription software but I'm sure all us Agency Partners would find this very useful too. 

Is this in the product roadmap at all? 

mimimade

For our subscription-based business model, this feature is critical to reflect monthly revenue being received for annual subscriptions.

ernestoespjr
Participant

I need this ASAP, I was looking for a CRM to handle my project sales, I found this and love it but the fact that I cant have renewable deals automatically was my only issue because I'm offering web services.

Please Hub team, I need this in my business. I love your platform and I dont want to search other.

Bruholt

Really need this too! When selling a monthly subscription this software is - maybe not useless, but not far from it..

SamLawes
Participant

I don't understand why this isn't already a thing. This is the first CRM I've ever used that doesn't have this feature and it seems like an absolutely basic feature to have.

Paul_DoBC

Agreed re addressing recurring revenue deals. As a company that sells marketing on our platform based on monthly recurring payments we need to be able to be able address initial sale and ongoing revenue payments.

JFT

I fully support this. As a SaaS business running a subscription model and measuing MRR I've run into a challenge with using Hubspot to manage these relationships and ongoing subscriptions.

I've got around it by simply creating MRR fields for each Company - that way, once the deal is closed and they become a customer we have a record of their MRR.

If anyone comes accross this facing the same challenge, feel free to message me and I can explain in more detail to help you set it up too 🙂

picman

+1 Any update on when this will be implemented?

Grixou

I am evaluating hubspot as a replacement for salesforce. The renewable deal or recurring revenue is a key requirement for me. When would this feature be added?

Thanks