HubSpot Ideas

taylorfriss

Rename List Folders

It would be realllllly nice if we could rename list folders. Right now I keep having to make new child folders with different names and transferring all of the sublists into that folder, instead of a simple rename. 

57 Replies
ECrevier

Totally agree! I am surprised this functionality doesn't exist.

HubSpotMaster
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

Adding another comment to this. This idea has been here for 3 years, any updates?

ebbestrand

Seriously HubSpot: not being able to do this is driving me crazy!

Otterbot
Contributor

Yes, this seems extremely basic and would be very helpful to make list organization sane. Thanks.

cjenkins

This would be SOOOO easy to fix. Do better... 😒

LauraGB

Please - we're new to Hubspot but one of my first impressions is how very many, many things which would seem to be quite basic are missing. Love the bells and whistles but I spend the time they save me doing things like.....remaking a bunch of folders to change the name because I just figured out that's not availble. 

bkeller
HubSpot Product Team

This a closed beta that comes with the delivery of our consolidated list experience. We will be rolling this functionality out to customers over the next few months and portals are migrated to this platform. There is a lot of exciting functionality that comes along with it. This functionality includes custom object filters, a unified folder experience for Contact and Company Lists, Ticket filters, and more. 

Irmelin
Participant

@bkeller I am on the edge of my seat about the "and more." In this beta, will there now be a unified folder experience for Lists, Workflows, and Emails?

HvanderMerwe

Is there any progress on this. When will this be rolled out? 

saragmgouveia
Member | Platinum Partner

+1

JOpie
Top Contributor

+1 from me as well! Any updates???

CarolineZ

+1

KKillius997

I think this is still missing and so needed!!!

DHolmes4

I have noticed in sequences to rename this, you just select the button beside the folder you'd like to update you have the option to rename/delete.

Hope this helps!

DHolmes4_0-1643108599111.png

Irmelin
Participant

This feature has been implemented. I think our fine folks at HubSpot just forgot to announce it in this thread.

Irmelin_0-1643129402461.png

RTafelski

ohcomeonjimcarey.gif

AndresBustos
HubSpot Product Team