Rename List Folders

It would be realllllly nice if we could rename list folders. Right now I keep having to make new child folders with different names and transferring all of the sublists into that folder, instead of a simple rename. 

HubSpot updates
21 Replies
charlotte7
New Contributor

I found out how to rename the folder!  Check the box on the left of the folder.  Then at the top gives you the option to rename or delete

phena109
Occasional Contributor

@charlotte7I tried what you've said but doesn't look like it is the case

chris_block
Occasional Contributor

+1

imanilea
Regular Contributor

I need this feature too. 

ClaireHsu
Occasional Contributor

I'm amazed that renaming the list folder is not possible. What would be affected if a folder is renamed? Please let us know. I am new to HubSpot and previously a Pardot user. I found the logic of HubSpot is so different from Pardot or Marketo, and makes me wonder why so? Also HubSpot onboard lacks good training so that the transition from Pardot/Marketo is painful to our team. 

Danyelle
Occasional Contributor

Definitely need to add this feature! Naming conventions change sometimes where we have to change all folders, or just a simple change...let's make it happen! 

jessicanicole
Visitor

Yes, please! Let's add the option to rename folders! 

FACTONadmin
New Contributor

I agree

Msyvrais
Regular Contributor

100% yes I am running into this issue today! all labels should be editable for sure!  ALSO It would be good if when you go to workflows/folders/emails those organized into folders are not in the list on the main screen too! makes sorting hard when you dont know which ones are in folders already and which are not

Community Superstar

+1