HubSpot Ideas

Don1

Remove "Insert" UI from Gmail Integration

Noticed a new UI feature appearing within my gmail integration. I browsed every possible settings option and there doesn't seem to be any way to remove it. Mysteriously appeared today, so likely a recent change from the UI / Product team.

Where it becomes Bad UX:
Hubspot is recommending me to insert an email template that i haven't touched, opened, or modified in 4+ years.
It's a bad suggestion and i don't actually use the email templates functionality whatsoever, so it's sort of forcing it upon me, and ends up making the gmail integration feel even more cluttered.

On top of that, now a single misclick results in an email being instantly populated with a very outdated template. I tried moving all of my templates to a folder but the suggestion still seems to persist. Likely some rigid logic on the backend. Screen Shot 2022-02-28 at 2.20.22 PM (1).png
1 Reply
MPaulBOT

Seconding this! It doesn't help me at all to have this prompt persist because it seems to be suggesting a template that was recently used in Sequence, not even something I manually chose.  Would love a way to remove it or customize what it suggests.