HubSpot Ideas

salesteam1

Remove, or Options to keep or remove Taskbar

Can there be an option in settings to remove the Taskbar? The following post is what I'm referring to: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Sales-Hub-Tools/Task-Bar-Remove/m-p/354855#M4679

I issue is that when I open task and take action (log a call or make a note) the action also completes the task, which is not necessarily the task that needs completing. (I can have multiple tasks set up on one contact).

3 Replies
LOConnor123
Top Contributor

This would be great. We were using the taskbar and it was saving time, removing the number of clicks between pages. 

It has recently vanished, and it would be handy to be able to choose to have it on or off

TTwaalfhoven

Switching OFF the taskbar is absolutely needed. 

Hubspot helps me nicely in managing my task. But I work on tasks that I find necessary and that NEVER is the task pushed in my face by Hubspot. 

It is a blunt miss-design of the tool to push a specific task, based on some algoritm possibly, in such a dominant place in the screen. 

PLEASE ALLOW ME A.S.A.P. to switch them off for-ever !!!!

Paul_B11

The task bar is intrusive and distracting. It shows you information (for a task) unrelated to what you are focussed on (e.g. a contact, or deal), and reduces available screen real estate for what you are actually trying to look at. Needing to close it 100 times a day is really annoying.