HubSpot Ideas

BLP422

Remove / hide / round the Decimal places

When creating deals, they are listed with a value.

When you have a decent amount of deals you need to turn off the .00 representing pence / cents etc as it can be misleading.

£10,000 becomes £10,000.00 which could be mis leading.

Be good to turn off the .00s

7 Replies
BLP422

Ahhh, I have just been made aware that there is a difference between an deal board and a deal table. 

They show the .00s differently.

Therefore it should be possible.

A potential bug I think!

LY
Contributor

In various chart views around the site, you find places where the decimals are displayed only if they are not 0, which throws off your ability to quickly scan what the biggest amounts of currency being shown are.

I would like all places that display currency on the site to either hide decimals or always show them even if they are .00 so place values are clearly preserved even at a glance.

JDijkstra

Yes, would really like this!

lroquet
Participant

Agreed, this needs to be a system wide default like in Salesforce. Currently our reports look not great with some showing full dollar, some showing cents, and this is really true when you try and use averages. Please help

SkeeStylus
Contributor | Partner

Agree.  We have a calculated property that leaves decimals.  Even when copying over to a number property with formatting rules to remove the decimals they remain.  Should be able to shut this off. 

JMullen

agree.  long overdue.  painful without

BMilaszkiewicz
Contributor

why is this not been looked at? a simple fix that would benefit many