Remove Tier Limits for Partner Employees

As a HubSpot Partner, we're often charged with building out email templates, snippets, chat flows, deal pipelines, service pipelines, etc. as part of a client engagement.

Yet, unless, as a Partner Employee, we do not have proper "Seat" access to one of the paid plans, we are unable to execute these tasks on behalf of our clients.

This hinders our ability to deliver solid service and creates inefficiencies in our processes.

Please create a way for Partner Employees to bypass the "Seat" requirements to access certain features of paid Sales Hub and Service Hub plans. We're not the ones actually using these tools, but end up not being able to help our clients use them better because we don't have access without a paid seat.

Thanks!

EDIT: I know there's a form we can fill out to request access, but that's an unnecessary step. As Partners, it should come with the territory and be default for all partner employees on a client portal: paid seats are not required.

6 Replies
Occasional Contributor | Platinum Partner

Following. 

New Contributor

Have you tried this? https://offers.hubspot.com/partner-request-access-to-sales-hub-service-hub?fbclid=IwAR0LgVbJFe1Q2Gd2... You can request access to your client's hub whitout taking their "seats"

New Contributor

100% agree with this. Partners should have access to their clients' top-tier features, or we can't help them fully use those features. I often set up Sequences, etc for my clients and need to use their paid seats, which does not make sense.

Occasional Contributor

If this is possible its not logical thats its something we have to apply for, if we are a partner in a client portal being able to leverage all the tools for their set up is a given surely.  Having as a given permission would be great.

Regular Contributor | Gold Partner

I agree! Drives me nuts when I have to ask my client for their login info so I can build templates, snippets, and sales features!

New Contributor

following