Reminder emails for overdue tasks

Our users using Hubspot CRM free and Sales need the ability to receive a reminder email for overdue tasks.

As sales people, they are very busy and the original reminder email gets lost in their inboxes and they often forget about their tasks. If they are reminded each day about their tasks, they'll be more likely to complete them instead of letting them fall past due. Even if it's a summary email to remind them that they have past due tasks to follow up with their clients, the daily reminder to do so would be great.

3 Replies
Steve-R
New Contributor

Yes Hubspot definitely needs this functionality. Very simple to add: if a task is overdue then a notification email is sent each day at a set time.

Please action this ASAP.

Thanks.

davidrevis
Regular Contributor

This would be great. IF we were allowed to create workflows based on a task due date we could accomplish this but I don't think that's possible at the moment. A daily summary of overdue tasks would be even better.

Found this link that says you can do it in Hubspot projects https://www.hubspot.com/product-updates/projects-overdue-tasks

(although am pretty sure I don't have this functionality on my Hubspot project section). So should be too hard to implement it for normal tasks  Smiley Happy ... should it?

Charlottei
Occasional Contributor

This would solve a lot of problems! Task reminders are getting lost in a sea of emails all the time. 

@davidrevis If they have managed to implement it in projects already hopefully it shouldnt be long till its added to regular tasksSmiley Happy

Either the workflows based on tasks or the functionality from the projects section would solve all our problems