HubSpot Ideas

kymag1c22

Recurring email for specific reports

It would be fantastic if we could setup a recurring email for a specific report. In my use case, we regularly export the sent marketing emails to csv and report on them.

If this could be scheduled monthly to either send me an email or save to a shared drive location such as onedrive that would be super helpful.

Another option would be to make pulling this data out of the API a possibility that would provie the same benefit.

59 Comentarios
nlandeene
Participante

This would be a great addition. We are focusing on dialing in our qualified lead generation numbers and don't want the business of having this report in a dashboard. We want to track it daily.

ringer135
Participante

Upvoting this as well. I see it was being reviewed in April of 2020. Not having this functionality makes Hubspot seem underdeveloped in the eyes of my C-suite.

ASmokowski
Miembro

Upvote this idea!

orkunturkey
Participante

upvote!

YiRui_Chua
HubSpot Employee

Commenting for a customer here

Would love to see if there's any update on this as this is a really handy feature to have and can potentially save our customers a lot of time.

emmarudeck
Miembro | Partner nivel Platinum

Being able to automate report export to csv is essential to streamline internal processes and reduce friction

ALand
Miembro

I would also love to be able to do this! We don't always need whole dashboards emailed, just single reports to limit the amount of information being sent out to people to digest. 

MrBenJen
Miembro

DUH!!

Why isn't this done yet?

Upvote....

BVold
Miembro

Agree, having the ability to set up a recurring report vs having to have a dashboard would be huge

APerez6
Miembro

Don't understand why this would be complicated for Hubspot to implement?

Please get this feature available ASAP.

KChelsberg
Colaborador

I couldn't agree more.  I want to send out recurring reports in text or at the very least a selectable/copy-able report, not in the visual dashboard format currently offered.  Someone mentioned earlier that this makes HubSpot seem less than the superior solution it truly is.  Please add this feature soon!  UPVOTE!

PhilZ87
Participante

Yes, I underline that. Please add this essential feature to schedule reports and sent them automatically via mail.

JJP
Miembro | Partner nivel Elite

Upvoting this. I would love to be able to schedule reports to send out to our team

HMacLaughlin
Miembro

I completely agree. It would be awesome to be able to set-up a recurring email, with the report in an excel spreadsheet attached rather than a PDF version requiring the user to navigate into HubSpot.

samanthacasey
Participante

People have been asking for this for 3 years, HubSpot. I originally upvoted and commented on this 2 years ago.

Sure seems like the customer's voice isn't heard. We will be researching other marketing automation options.

jnolette

Please introduce this feature.

Estado actualizado a: Idea Submitted
JoeMayall
Exmiembro de HubSpot

Hey folks!

Our product team is working on a solution to email specific report performance in a pdf/image format. If that's something you'd be interested in, I'd encourage you to follow along to this thread: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Recurring-Image-PDF-email-for-a-Specific-Report/idi-p...

Best!

Joe

Estado actualizado a: Being Reviewed
JoeMayall
Exmiembro de HubSpot

Oops! Didn't mean to change the status. 

NSpilker
Miembro

@JoeMayall , the vast majority of customers on this string are not looking for a pdf/image. We are looking for the ability to get scheduled/recurring email reports. Specifically the .csv files. Is this something Hubspot is working on?

bkavade
Participante

The data shown in the email and PDF/PPTX is truncated. For example, if there are 10 rows in certain report, it shows only 8 rows in emails and PDF/PPTX.

I can understand the email data is truncated. But the PDF/PPTX should have full data.

This is a really important functionality. Kindly incorporate.