HubSpot Ideas

kymag1c22

Recurring email for specific reports

It would be fantastic if we could setup a recurring email for a specific report. In my use case, we regularly export the sent marketing emails to csv and report on them.

If this could be scheduled monthly to either send me an email or save to a shared drive location such as onedrive that would be super helpful.

Another option would be to make pulling this data out of the API a possibility that would provie the same benefit.

59 Replies
j3nstuh
Participant

I agree. It would be really great to be able to set up a recurring email for reports not just for dashboards. I did a few tests using the dashboard function and unless the dashboard is in a chart form, the information gets cut off and you are only able to see the first two columns of the report. 

samanthacasey
Participant

I agree as well. I would like to be able to set up a recurring email report for website traffic and analytics. 

kevinslbd

The dashboard recurring emails are not very presentable. We are trying to send out reports weekly to people who just want a quick overview and don't have time to log in and dig into reports. Unfortunately, the emails are sent with poor layouts that get cut off and don't show the full amount of information the report has. Wrap text would be a great first step to make the data all appear.

gule

Can we set up daily for just workdays not weekends?

SarahG
Participant

Totally agree.

bthomps0617

Scheduling reports should be a fundamental functionality of a CRM. The connection to a dashboard is totally unnecessary.

IsabellaV
Participant

I absolutely agree with the above suggestions: 

• The recurring emails should contain the entire data and not require the recipient to login and view the dashboard or report. 
  • The formatting of the recurring email could be much more efficient. 
  • Scheduled reports ARE fundamental function and need. 

And the reports on dashboards should scroll rather than shift pages. 

I really hope this is improved SOON. 

Thanks.

tjane

This would be extremely beneificial if this could come in a CSV or excel version via email. Considering we can receive the attachments as a PDF or image file, I dont see why we would not have the option of just receiving the raw data.

Hoping this comes into play soon.

schatterjee
HubSpot Product Team

jwiedenheft
Contributor

Another Upvote from me. Trying to set up automatic contact reports, but because I need to display several properties in the report/export, the Dashboard doesn't work for me. Also, I need a CSV or XLSX, not the images of a Dashboard.

jwiedenheft
Contributor

@schatterjee - I'd be willing to be a part of any future Beta Testing on this.

mirfan
Participant

Needed this feature to recurring export Dashboard/Report into CSV and send email.

SkeeStylus
Contributor | Partner

Phenominal idea.  I second... or 53rd.  

JayGuidance
Participant

Upvoting this.  Option to send a recurring email for a particular report should be available and not dependent on an entire dashboard.  Thanks Hubspot!

jpalarcon
Contributor

It is a must be able to export reports recurrently from every certain number of days in cvs or xlsx format.

I hope this comes soon! It is one of the few things you need to add to reports to make them really useful!

Thx!

Juhi_06
Participant

I agree since there are different type of reports on a dashboard and we might to review them at different intervals separately. Therefore, emailing the dashboard can become a little cumbersome and it might also loose its purpose with so many reports in the picture. So, a feature of scheduling and emailing reports would be really worth it.

sarahkindred

+1,000 - this is a no-brainer product need. Would be great to see tabular reports emailed in csv, xlsx, or even google sheets would be an enormous feature

DvdB

Yes, please this is a must have for us. 

victoriadubinsk

This is a great idea! Seems like a basic function that Hubspot should already have.

JenNS1
Contributor

Yes, I would like to export a report on Wrong Numbers monthly and program to send to our membership team to address in their CRM (external). 
Any updates on this request @schatterjee ?