Recurring Tasks

Is it possible to create reocurring tasks, such Ticklers?  I like to set-up ticklers to contact  certain customers on a regular basis.  Is this possible in Hubspot?

Barry

HubSpot updates
Recurring TasksHubSpot Product Team
changed to: In Planning
10-14-2019

Hi HubSpot Community!

Scott from the product team here. We're actively building recurring tasks and excited to be rolling this out in the coming months.  

Here's a sneak peak of how it will work:

Recurring_Create_3.png

If you're interested in getting beta access to this feature once it's available, please take a moment to fill out this short beta form: https://forms.gle/LcatVcGESGDp1qAE8

Thanks!

148 Replies
karen
Regular Contributor

DITTO! HubSpot, please add this functionality.

KevinHuan
Visitor

This could be a very useful function.

SweetbayDoula

Placing my vote for this as well!

bradyujm
New Contributor

We have several monthly tasks we'd like to receive recurring notifications for. Please make this happen! 

jammerx
Visitor

Me 2 Cat Happy

jwalery
Occasional Contributor

Totally agree with this idea.  I would like to put a task for a recurring marketing team meeting.  Or planning meetings for an upcoming event.  Or a regular review meeting of our social media efforts.  So this is a great idea.  Improving the calendar should be a focus of the HubSpot team.

Cocoonfxmedia
New Contributor

Agree this is very useful and other CRMs offer this as standard on free packages

HarvestROI
Occasional Contributor

Please add recurring task option to Hubspot calendar. This would be such a help.  Not everything is digital, so I am using this for setting up a recurring deadline for my graphic designer to have print ads in on deadline and have the ability to add notes for the creative concepts so he can work ahead.

4M
New Contributor

I'm also new to Hubspot and coming from another CRM and reoccuring task are essential for ongoing reminders, needs, etc.  Please advise on how we may accomplish this?  Thanks!

Harith
New Contributor

I am a new user to Hubspot as well. 

Please do implement a reoccuring feature for tasks and schedules as it is a tedious process to do this manually especially for small departments who do not have a lot of time doing this manually.