Recurring Tasks

Is it possible to create reocurring tasks, such Ticklers?  I like to set-up ticklers to contact  certain customers on a regular basis.  Is this possible in Hubspot?

Barry

HubSpot updates
Recurring TasksHubSpot Product Team
changed to: In Planning
10-14-2019

Hi HubSpot Community!

Scott from the product team here. We're actively building recurring tasks and excited to be rolling this out in the coming months.  

Here's a sneak peak of how it will work:

Recurring_Create_3.png

If you're interested in getting beta access to this feature once it's available, please take a moment to fill out this short beta form: https://forms.gle/LcatVcGESGDp1qAE8

Thanks!

148 Replies
edodge
New Contributor

Yes! I have daily tasks for specific clients that should appear daily so we can check them off. Thanks!

DougAlder
Occasional Contributor

Absolutely needed and I'm disappointed that something so obvious is not in by default.

kiadesigns
Occasional Contributor

Still continues to blow me away that this isn't available. Has really made me start to regret moving over to hubspot 

bSocial
New Contributor

Please add this feature!

rhunter
New Contributor

I would love to see this feature too.  I'm very surprised that it's not already there.

mooneyelizabeth

It would be awesome to be able to setup reoccurring tasks in Calendar.  There are so many things that my team do week to week and I would love to not have to enter those every week.  Smiley Happy  Thank you! 

jasonmudd9
New Contributor

Yes! This ^^^^

donovanl86
New Contributor

Please add this feature to Hubspot. I have been able to integrate nearly everything into one tool but I still have to have two different task apps, Hubspot and Todoist. It would be much easier for my team and less confusing to have recurring tasks in the same place as all the other tasks. 

MistiF
New Contributor

Two clients have asked me about this feature. Since it's something that's readily available in other CRMs and I could use it myself to streamline assigning recurring tasks, I thought I'd chime in and ask for a little help. Robot Happy 

Thanks for providing a forum where I have the chance to influence change in software that I love! Heart

ScotchBroth
New Contributor

Would love to have this.  Help me get all daily tasks done.