HubSpot Ideas

Barry

Recurring Tasks

Is it possible to create reocurring tasks, such Ticklers?  I like to set-up ticklers to contact  certain customers on a regular basis.  Is this possible in Hubspot?

Barry

Atualizações da HubSpot
December 13, 2021 08:41 AM

Hello HubSpot Community, 

We are looking for ways to improve "Set Tasks To Repeat". The main way that we improve and get better is by being guided by our customers. If you are interested in influending the future improvements to "Set Tasks To Repeat", please fill out the below survey. We will use the collected information as our guide and potentially reach out to some of you so that we can gain a deeper understanding of your feedback. 

https://forms.gle/cnw4hHp4rSTiYQzz5

We appreciate your help and look forward to connecting with you.

Gordon

November 08, 2021 05:19 AM

Hello @Alexb111,

You should be able to see "set to repeat" in a couple of areas in HubSpot.

1. When creating a task from a company or contact record, you should see the "set to repeat"
  2. When creating a task from the task app, you should see the "set to repeat"

Screen Shot 2021-11-08 at 8.17.40 AM.png

Status atualizado para: Delivered
September 17, 2021 07:52 AM

Hello HubSpot Community,

I am happy to announce that repeating task is live and available to Sales and Service starter customers or higher. I would love to hear your feedback on this feature. Feel free to DM me with feedback. 

Thanks,

Gordon

Status atualizado para: In Beta
February 08, 2021 01:36 PM

Hi HubSpot Community, 

Scott from the product team here. I'm happy to report that repeating tasks are now in a private beta. We'll be slowly rolling this out over the coming weeks. If you've already requested access to the beta, be on the lookout for the feature in your account in the coming weeks. 

Thank you,

Scott

Status atualizado para: In Planning
March 05, 2020 09:36 AM

@accortdr recurring tasks are currently in development. I can't yet provide a timeline for when the feature will be delivered but this will be the first place I update once the feature goes into beta. Thanks for your patience as we work on building recurring tasks. 

236 Comentários
edodge
Participante

Yes! I have daily tasks for specific clients that should appear daily so we can check them off. Thanks!

DougAlder
Participante

Absolutely needed and I'm disappointed that something so obvious is not in by default.

kiadesigns
Participante

Still continues to blow me away that this isn't available. Has really made me start to regret moving over to hubspot 

bSocial
Membro

Please add this feature!

rhunter
Membro

I would love to see this feature too.  I'm very surprised that it's not already there.

mooneyelizabeth
Membro

It would be awesome to be able to setup reoccurring tasks in Calendar.  There are so many things that my team do week to week and I would love to not have to enter those every week.  🙂  Thank you! 

jasonmudd9
Participante | Parceiro

Yes! This ^^^^

DistinctEdge
Membro

HI Iam new here and was wondering if there is a simple way to set a reccuring task on set days per week

donovanl86
Membro

Please add this feature to Hubspot. I have been able to integrate nearly everything into one tool but I still have to have two different task apps, Hubspot and Todoist. It would be much easier for my team and less confusing to have recurring tasks in the same place as all the other tasks. 

edjusten
HubSpot Employee

Hi @DistinctEdge Welcome to the Community. Recurring tasks are not yet possible in the Sales Hub. You're not hte first to ask however. Can you head over to this Ideas Forum post and add your feedback? 

Thank you,

Ed 

MistiF
Membro

Two clients have asked me about this feature. Since it's something that's readily available in other CRMs and I could use it myself to streamline assigning recurring tasks, I thought I'd chime in and ask for a little help. Robô feliz 

Thanks for providing a forum where I have the chance to influence change in software that I love! Coração

ScotchBroth
Membro

Would love to have this.  Help me get all daily tasks done.

vc15
Membro

Currently evaluating HubSpot...

This is a basic feature that I can't believe is missing from a CRM in 2017.  I would like to assign daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly tasks to reps and am shocked to see this is not possible.  

kiadesigns
Participante

Yeah, I have to say it is a super limiting part of the main CRM. Even a lot of basic list programs/apps can do it 

vc15
Membro

Does anyone at Hubspot know when this will be implemented?  Currently evaluating CRM's and looking to make a decision shortly.  

awakenbusiness
Membro

If it isn't possible to have the feature itself, is it possible you create an integration with one of the many dedicated task management systems out there so that tasks created in them can be sync'd into HS Sales? (Toodledo, Wunderlist, etc.)

lukeocharliemac
Membro

Having reoccurning tasks would really help us manage the entire sales process in Hubspot

andyhubspot
Membro

We would also love the ability to have recurring tasks.

donovanl86
Membro

Please add recurring task option to Hubspot. This would be such a help. 

Thanks,

toopixel
Participante

This is a must have for a CRM, many things depends on recurring tasks, recurring reminders etc.

Though I believe we can setup an automated workflow to create a task, however this is really heavy process, when it should be matter of making a task recurring directly in each task, just as Google calendar do it for example.