Recurring Tasks

Is it possible to create reocurring tasks, such Ticklers?  I like to set-up ticklers to contact  certain customers on a regular basis.  Is this possible in Hubspot?

Barry

HubSpot updates
Recurring TasksHubSpot Product Team
changed to: In Planning
10-14-2019

Hi HubSpot Community!

Scott from the product team here. We're actively building recurring tasks and excited to be rolling this out in the coming months.  

Here's a sneak peak of how it will work:

Recurring_Create_3.png

If you're interested in getting beta access to this feature once it's available, please take a moment to fill out this short beta form: https://forms.gle/LcatVcGESGDp1qAE8

Thanks!

148 Replies
kiadesigns
Occasional Contributor

I am desperate to be able to do this. There are essential tasks for my business that need to be run quarterly and really don't want to pull my team out of the flow of their CRM in to calendar where they will then have to manually create the task.

Any sign of this on the horizon?

cduprey
New Contributor

Can a recurrence tool get added to the calendar tool in the marketing software, so that weekly, monthly, etc. recurring tasks can be added in bulk rather than individually?

amandachaudhary
New Contributor

I agree, recurring tasks would be a great feature and would encourage more people within my company to use the tasks in HS.

RMeyer925
New Contributor

I have many sales that are annual, biannaul, or quartly and I would love to have a set of tasks that would enable me to reach out to each of those companies with timely reminders to book their annaul spot.

AndyMartin

I agree--having an automatic task reminder (such as weekly meeting, or yearly birthday) is frankly a basic for a CRM. This is the only one I know that doesn't have it.

Hwilkie

YES!!! please

LeeHouse
Occasional Contributor

Vote from me as well

jross
Occasional Contributor

Our Account Management team have just started to use Hubspot as a task management tool as well as a CMS and desperately need a feature like this. Surely a very simple addition to the existing tasks model?

mnormand
Occasional Contributor

Yes, please add recurring task option to calendar.

RichC

Has there been any movement on this request? I just moved CRMs from Insightly to HubSpot and I love it so far. But, to be honest, I may go back to Insightly based on the recurring task issue. I have too much going on to have to think about constantly scheduling a new task once I complete one. It's a really big deal. If this is added, it's really the perfect CRM.