Recurring Tasks

Is it possible to create reocurring tasks, such Ticklers?  I like to set-up ticklers to contact  certain customers on a regular basis.  Is this possible in Hubspot?

Barry

HubSpot updates
Recurring TasksHubSpot Product Team
changed to: In Planning
10-14-2019

Hi HubSpot Community!

Scott from the product team here. We're actively building recurring tasks and excited to be rolling this out in the coming months.  

Here's a sneak peak of how it will work:

Recurring_Create_3.png

If you're interested in getting beta access to this feature once it's available, please take a moment to fill out this short beta form: https://forms.gle/LcatVcGESGDp1qAE8

Thanks!

148 Replies
merler
Visitor

Agree - even simple options like annually, bi-annually, quarterly, monthly would get the job done. I have several free personal apps that do this so would think it would be a relatively simple addition with tons of value.

chicagokalo
Occasional Contributor

We, too, could use reoccurring tasks. They are particularly helpful with regards to prospecting a client that needs regular touches. 

HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team
updated to: In Planning

Hi HubSpot Community!

Scott from the product team here. We're actively building recurring tasks and excited to be rolling this out in the coming months.  

Here's a sneak peak of how it will work:

Recurring_Create_3.png

If you're interested in getting beta access to this feature once it's available, please take a moment to fill out this short beta form: https://forms.gle/LcatVcGESGDp1qAE8

Thanks!

rphillips
Occasional Contributor

Great news! We look forward to this feature!

JDobbin
Regular Contributor

YES! God, YES!

fletch23
New Contributor

So.....we're not calling them Ticklers....right?

SarahN
Regular Contributor

@fletch23 I mean, you can call them whatever you fancy, haha. 

JDobbin
Regular Contributor

I'm starting to consider other vendors because of this functionality. I know that its already in closed beta, but this is hurting our operation critically. I love HubSpot but this is a very basic feature that we need, and having to search for workarounds with zapier and even HubSpot itself giving us a hardtime by not allowing cycles in workflows has made me very frustrated. So I'm searching for Service/Success alternatives for us.