Wussten Sie, dass wir eine deutschsprachige Community haben?

Recurring Tasks

Is it possible to create reocurring tasks, such Ticklers?  I like to set-up ticklers to contact  certain customers on a regular basis.  Is this possible in Hubspot?

Barry

HubSpot updates
Recurring TasksHubSpot Produkt-Team
changed to: In Planning
10-14-2019

Hi HubSpot Community!

Scott from the product team here. We're actively building recurring tasks and excited to be rolling this out in the coming months.  

Here's a sneak peak of how it will work:

Recurring_Create_3.png

If you're interested in getting beta access to this feature once it's available, please take a moment to fill out this short beta form: https://forms.gle/LcatVcGESGDp1qAE8

Thanks!

148 Kommentare
GaryYee
Neues Mitglied

Yes agree completly, it would make it a far more effective and useable tool

JWHBarton
Mitwirkender

Great Idea, a recurring task functionality would be very useful 

ibenic
Berater

I agree, recurring task is quite good to have.

We had in our previous Program recurring tasks, and we were using it on monthly and weekly basis.

It would be really helpful to have it.

MazzyMil
Besucher

Really good idea, would be super useful for us to have reoccuring tasks! 

LeFrench
Mitwirkender

+1 on this thread, would be super useful for us to manage our customer success calls with our clients.

rphillips
Berater

Sure would be nice if HubSpot would update us on this request that is over two years old. Especially since they are increasing rates without a feature that other CRMS do easily. ? 

AndrewCox
Mitwirkender

I agree with the last post.  Surely this isn't a difficult fix - could HubSpot provide an update on this? 

Speaking on behalf of a company which is trying to run it's whole CRM processes through a single system this is soon going to prove unacceptable. 

grantattwood
Mitwirkender

Absolutely. This would be super useful!

lchernicharo
Besucher

I need that too. Please, consider adding that to the platform.

LanaM
Berater

I agree!  Will eliminate the need for using HS for tasks but Outlook for reoccurring tasks.