Recurring Tasks

Is it possible to create reocurring tasks, such Ticklers?  I like to set-up ticklers to contact  certain customers on a regular basis.  Is this possible in Hubspot?

Barry

HubSpot updates
Recurring TasksHubSpot Product Team
changed to: In Planning
a month ago

Hi HubSpot Community!

Scott from the product team here. We're actively building recurring tasks and excited to be rolling this out in the coming months.  

Here's a sneak peak of how it will work:

Recurring_Create_3.png

If you're interested in getting beta access to this feature once it's available, please take a moment to fill out this short beta form: https://forms.gle/LcatVcGESGDp1qAE8

Thanks!

148 Replies
angiehabz
New Contributor

Would love to see the feature!!

ODWJohn
Occasional Contributor

Couldn't agree more. Please do this!  It seems to be a simple fix. 

Aristotle
New Contributor

Please, please, please. We need this. Even as a re-enrollment to the same workflow. I need Hubspot to tell team members that they haven't done things they're supposed to be doing, and then remind them on a daily basis if they haven't done it. 

Ingleslenobel
Occasional Contributor

yes please. 

MattGoodrum
New Contributor

This function is an asolute must for us, please can you add this in to your development plan asap guys and girls :-)

Thanks in advance

AlexandraR
Occasional Contributor

So simple and so necessary, definitely need this (and being able to assign tasks to >1 person!)

adammcnamara
New Contributor

+1

GarrettK
Visitor

+1 we could really use this for our social media strategy, and other reoccuring tasks. 

ajgilchrist
New Contributor

We need this.   We were surprised we cannot assign recurring taks already in Hubspot. 

LaniNimbler
New Contributor

Yes we really need this, I currently use todoist as well to remind myself of tasks, if I can have it centralised in one place that would be great.