HubSpot Ideas

Barry

Recurring Tasks

Is it possible to create reocurring tasks, such Ticklers?  I like to set-up ticklers to contact  certain customers on a regular basis.  Is this possible in Hubspot?

Barry

HubSpot Updates
December 13, 2021 08:41 AM

Hello HubSpot Community, 

We are looking for ways to improve "Set Tasks To Repeat". The main way that we improve and get better is by being guided by our customers. If you are interested in influending the future improvements to "Set Tasks To Repeat", please fill out the below survey. We will use the collected information as our guide and potentially reach out to some of you so that we can gain a deeper understanding of your feedback. 

https://forms.gle/cnw4hHp4rSTiYQzz5

We appreciate your help and look forward to connecting with you.

Gordon

November 08, 2021 05:19 AM

Hello @Alexb111,

You should be able to see "set to repeat" in a couple of areas in HubSpot.

1. When creating a task from a company or contact record, you should see the "set to repeat"
  2. When creating a task from the task app, you should see the "set to repeat"

Screen Shot 2021-11-08 at 8.17.40 AM.png

Delivered
September 17, 2021 07:52 AM

Hello HubSpot Community,

I am happy to announce that repeating task is live and available to Sales and Service starter customers or higher. I would love to hear your feedback on this feature. Feel free to DM me with feedback. 

Thanks,

Gordon

In Beta
February 08, 2021 01:36 PM

Hi HubSpot Community, 

Scott from the product team here. I'm happy to report that repeating tasks are now in a private beta. We'll be slowly rolling this out over the coming weeks. If you've already requested access to the beta, be on the lookout for the feature in your account in the coming weeks. 

Thank you,

Scott

In Planning
March 05, 2020 09:36 AM

@accortdr recurring tasks are currently in development. I can't yet provide a timeline for when the feature will be delivered but this will be the first place I update once the feature goes into beta. Thanks for your patience as we work on building recurring tasks. 

236 Replies
burginco
Participant

@Hubspot    Can we please get an update if this will be added?

jberg85

How silly to not be able to do somethind as simple as a task that repeats.

sal2

When will repeating/recurring tasks be available?

WilliamNDx
Participant

@bsn Is there any update on this capability? Is there a workflow that isn't property based that would be useful as a work-around in the meantime? 

dborn

There is a follow-up reminder for Tasks in the Task Tab, why we can't use this feature for Contacts & Companies, when I work inside Client card and making notes and tasks.

sweaver

Hello,  I just submitted a work ticket requesting the ability to schedule repeat Task, similar to scheduling repeated calendar events in Gmail or Outlook.  I am glad to see there are others who would like to see the same.

Maryb53

Yes - definately need this please

JDobbin
Contributor | Diamond Partner

We are trying to implement HubSpor for account management and this has become a PAIN! We have a lot of recurring tasks for our customers and its proving a lot challenging to implement those in HubSpot. Please add this feature, it would mean a ton.

sylina

Yes, I would completely agree! We definitely need a re-occuring task option. It has become quite tedious to make tasks for 1 year for 1 client. For example; on the Veterinary side of our business, we currently have a handful of clients that have an a/r account. Many of them want me to pay off their account at the begginning of each month. I have to set manuel reminders every month for the year to look at their account at the end of each month. We're a small business, my time is very important and it's time consuming to set up multiple reminders for each A/R account. But that is just one issue, I visit my veterinary clinics a few times a week and and monthly sometimes more for training, lunch and learns etc... The option to create a re-occuring task would make a huge difference for me (and I'm sure for many others) along with saving a ton of time. 

Maryke

I would love to see this functionality

J_Mensink

We need this to execute our process!

J_Mensink

We need this too.. It would be very helpfull for our process.

SarahN
Contributor

I quadruple support this idea. Recurring tasks would be wonderful and seems pretty basic to a CRM. As of right now, I would have to create a workflow with 1,000 tasks just to have it cover the lifetime of the customer. On that note, it would also be nice to be able to clone a task when creating a WF.... but I guess if you're recurring we wouldn't need that. 

smthgclvr8
Participant

+1 on this. Crazy that this has been a request for years. Come on dev team!

miseman
Participant

I absolutely support this idea. If we are managing contacts, once someone has indicated they are interested in buying, it would make sense to reach back out to them on some recurring basis. A recurring task would appear to be a standard feature for a CRM.

marykeytours
Participant

It's been two years - is there any hope of getting this feature?  

SarahN
Contributor

They're releasing a "go to" option for reconnecting branches on Workflows which can actually be used for this function. For example, you would be able to have two events set and then at the end of the WF, have it go back to the first event and restart indefinitely. You can follow the other thread here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/IF-branches-reconnection/idc-p/287448#M39948

AndrewCox

Yes please!!  This would be a complete game changer for us. We'd like to use Hubspot for all of our task management and recurring task is fundamental to this. 

GaryYee

Yes agree completly, it would make it a far more effective and useable tool

JWHBarton
Participant

Great Idea, a recurring task functionality would be very useful