Recurring Tasks

Barry

Is it possible to create reocurring tasks, such Ticklers?  I like to set-up ticklers to contact  certain customers on a regular basis.  Is this possible in Hubspot?

Barry

HubSpot updates
Status updated to: In Beta
Feb 8, 2021

Hi HubSpot Community, 

Scott from the product team here. I'm happy to report that repeating tasks are now in a private beta. We'll be slowly rolling this out over the coming weeks. If you've already requested access to the beta, be on the lookout for the feature in your account in the coming weeks. 

Thank you,

Scott

Status updated to: In Planning
Mar 5, 2020

@accortdr recurring tasks are currently in development. I can't yet provide a timeline for when the feature will be delivered but this will be the first place I update once the feature goes into beta. Thanks for your patience as we work on building recurring tasks. 

Status updated to: In Planning
Oct 14, 2019

Hi HubSpot Community!

Scott from the product team here. We're actively building recurring tasks and excited to be rolling this out in the coming months.  

Here's a sneak peak of how it will work:

Recurring_Create_3.png

If you're interested in getting beta access to this feature once it's available, please take a moment to fill out this short beta form: https://forms.gle/LcatVcGESGDp1qAE8

Thanks!

206 Replies
FiveOaks
Participant
I appreciate all HubSpot has to offer, but I'm not really sure why this feature has not been fully implemented yet. Seems almost like a no brainer.

Armando
___
Armando Arrastia
Five Oaks Communications, LLC
954 Inverness Road
Frankfort, KY 40601
502-545-1588
www.FiveOaksCommunications.com
[cid:image001.jpg@01D72637.1E82E2F0]
KMcKinnon

Can this feature also have the ability to bulk assign recurring tasks & include the ability to write notes in the bulk assign field?

KLöfdahl

@sjudson It's been months since "it's being rolled out in the coming weeks". Any movement yet?

I'm holding off on development until this is doable so I don't have to rebuild everything later.

polle
Participant

@sjudson this would be a 🔑 feature for the workflow we want to set up for our team. I filled in the form, would be thrilled if we could join the beta!

CMeese

@sjudson Any update on this feature?

bsm007
Contributor

We are looking for this solution as well.