HubSpot Ideas

Barry

Recurring Tasks

Is it possible to create reocurring tasks, such Ticklers?  I like to set-up ticklers to contact  certain customers on a regular basis.  Is this possible in Hubspot?

Barry

236 Replies
KMcKinnon

Can this feature also have the ability to bulk assign recurring tasks & include the ability to write notes in the bulk assign field?

KLöfdahl

@sjudson It's been months since "it's being rolled out in the coming weeks". Any movement yet?

I'm holding off on development until this is doable so I don't have to rebuild everything later.

polle
Contributor

@sjudson this would be a 🔑 feature for the workflow we want to set up for our team. I filled in the form, would be thrilled if we could join the beta!

CMeese
Member | Partner

@sjudson Any update on this feature?

bsm007
Top Contributor

We are looking for this solution as well.

michelangeloWN
Participant | Platinum Partner

@sjudson , I have just filled the form to get access to the beta in our portals and in a customer portal. Thanks

LFerrari

@michelangeloWN Hey - I can't find in this thread where the form is to request access to the beta. Could you share with me where you found it? Thank you!

michelangeloWN
LFerrari

@michelangeloWN Thank you very much!

bbolton08

Any update on this?

Thanks!

Rangrachel
HubSpot Employee

Hi all! Just wanted to voice out that it'll be great if this can be extended to tasks in marketing campaigns. 

NadiraFant
Participant | Diamond Partner

This is a great idea!

rwong
HubSpot Employee

Hi team, I see the value of this idea and think it's great that we now have the ability to manually make a task which repeats weekly/monthly.

I believe it'll be even more powerful if this feature could be extended to the bulk creation/editing of tasks! I'd created another Ideas thread here for tracking purposes: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Bulk-editing-options-for-repeating-tasks/idi-p/445737...

GBetancourt

Hello HS Team. I just signed the google form. Is there a way to know when this feature is going to be avialable?

Thanks!

KLöfdahl

I submitted that form ages ago and have not gotten any response. So it's a bit irritating when HS claims "we now have the ability to manually make a task which repeats weekly/monthly". We don't!

michelangeloWN

Me too! I submitted the form a month ago, but unfortunately no answer. Any chance to have a feedback?

LanaTDC

Is it possible to get this working for bulk task making also?

JWegman

Hi@sjudson, any development on this?

MichaelC
Guide | Partner

@sjudson Where can I submit beta feedback?

DawnLouiseKerr
Member | Elite Partner

would love to have this function also - can i be added to the beta testers please?