HubSpot Ideas

Barry

Recurring Tasks

Is it possible to create reocurring tasks, such Ticklers?  I like to set-up ticklers to contact  certain customers on a regular basis.  Is this possible in Hubspot?

Barry

236 Replies
amberleemaya
Contributor

I hope this will be completed soon. Any updates on this since March? It would be so helpful to our team to be able to keep on top of things.

andersks

Hi there, we need this feature. Are there any workarounds?

PhilZ87
Participant

Hey, I would also really happy to know if there are any workarounds yet? Since the feature already got presented in a screen shot, Is there a timeline for it?

lorenzo72c
Member | Platinum Partner

Hi, is the beta still available? I submitted the request form last week, but I didn't get any feedback.
Thanks!

hannahflat
Contributor

@sjudson This feature is critical! Any idea on when this might be ready for use?

FiveOaks
Participant

Apparently this feature has been discussed and in the works since 2017. In March 2020 @sjudson it was in development. Any progress since then? Thanks.

KMyllymäki

This is the most critical feature for my sales team's performance! Would be nice to know the status so that I can think of how to set up our planning.

BMalia-Taylor

Yes please, would save so much time

AJirbandey

Hi sjudson any updates on this?

DLab

This is GREAT, thanks. I use recurring tasks almost every day so this would be very helpful to have this feature active. Any idea when it might become active? 

EBirkfeld

Hi Hubspot Development Team, This is a critical need for us. Is this any closer to being completed?

Anonymous
Not applicable

It would be helpful to have a way to have a task repeat, in a way that alllows you to mark it complete, but then resets at an interval daily,weekly, etc. and a way to track completion or if something was missed x number of days during the week. 

sjudson
HubSpot Product Team

Hi HubSpot Community, 

Scott from the product team here. I'm happy to report that repeating tasks are now in a private beta. We'll be slowly rolling this out over the coming weeks. If you've already requested access to the beta, be on the lookout for the feature in your account in the coming weeks. 

Thank you,

Scott

VSauvage

Yes this functionnality is really needed for automatic follow up with customer !

When does it plan to be in production for everybody 😃 

Thanks very much 

giuliocast
Participant

hi! can we be part of the beta too? thx

VCardy

How do we request to test this in beta? Our sales reps and managers have asked for this!

BigDaddyBear
Participant

I've been given access to the beta for this, which is a great start, but it still doesn't quite solve our problem.

We want to be able to create recurring tasks for the generic contact owner, and it seems that with this beta I would need to create a recurring task for each owner individually. Thus, it would be more efficient for me to fudge a couple of workflows together than to use this beta in its current form... which is a shame. Having some integration with workflows, or the ability to set tasks for generic record owners, would be of huge benefit to this feature. 

SaraKermenski

Please add me to the beta group. 

DRidgway

Re-upping this. As a 5 person biz Hubspot is great for a lot of things, but there are often features (eg: Repeating Tasks) that mean our cost would jump something like 600% for the professional version (of which we really only need that one simple function). I understand this is in Beta, but at this point it's forcing us to use other tools (like google calendar) to accomplish this. 

FiveOaks
Participant
I appreciate all HubSpot has to offer, but I'm not really sure why this feature has not been fully implemented yet. Seems almost like a no brainer.

Armando
___
Armando Arrastia
Five Oaks Communications, LLC
954 Inverness Road
Frankfort, KY 40601
502-545-1588
www.FiveOaksCommunications.com
[cid:image001.jpg@01D72637.1E82E2F0]