HubSpot Ideas

Barry

Recurring Tasks

Is it possible to create reocurring tasks, such Ticklers?  I like to set-up ticklers to contact  certain customers on a regular basis.  Is this possible in Hubspot?

Barry

236 Kommentare
ibenic
Mitglied

I agree, recurring task is quite good to have.

We had in our previous Program recurring tasks, and we were using it on monthly and weekly basis.

It would be really helpful to have it.

MazzyMil
Mitglied

Really good idea, would be super useful for us to have reoccuring tasks! 

LeFrench
Mitglied

+1 on this thread, would be super useful for us to manage our customer success calls with our clients.

rphillips
Teilnehmer/-in

Sure would be nice if HubSpot would update us on this request that is over two years old. Especially since they are increasing rates without a feature that other CRMS do easily. ? 

AndrewCox
Mitglied

I agree with the last post.  Surely this isn't a difficult fix - could HubSpot provide an update on this? 

Speaking on behalf of a company which is trying to run it's whole CRM processes through a single system this is soon going to prove unacceptable. 

grantattwood
Mitglied

Absolutely. This would be super useful!

lchernicharo
Mitglied

I need that too. Please, consider adding that to the platform.

LanaM
Teilnehmer/-in

I agree!  Will eliminate the need for using HS for tasks but Outlook for reoccurring tasks.

merler
Mitglied

Agree - even simple options like annually, bi-annually, quarterly, monthly would get the job done. I have several free personal apps that do this so would think it would be a relatively simple addition with tons of value.

chicagokalo
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

We, too, could use reoccurring tasks. They are particularly helpful with regards to prospecting a client that needs regular touches. 

rphillips
Teilnehmer/-in

Great news! We look forward to this feature!

JDobbin
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Diamond Partner

YES! God, YES!

erezelias1
Mitglied

Same here. I found this feature in much simpler CRMs that I've used before. I'm surprised no one thought of it here.

fletch23
Teilnehmer/-in

So.....we're not calling them Ticklers....right?

SarahN
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

@fletch23 I mean, you can call them whatever you fancy, haha. 

JDobbin
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Diamond Partner

I'm starting to consider other vendors because of this functionality. I know that its already in closed beta, but this is hurting our operation critically. I love HubSpot but this is a very basic feature that we need, and having to search for workarounds with zapier and even HubSpot itself giving us a hardtime by not allowing cycles in workflows has made me very frustrated. So I'm searching for Service/Success alternatives for us.

jlefave
Mitglied

Very excited for this!

jbrennan1
Mitglied

Great to hear. Will recurring tasks be available to all account types i hope? Its a pretty standard feature. 

tcirgenski
Mitglied

I agree this is something necessary, especially if it's a 1 off task i want to re-occur as a reminder. 

Tancilou
Mitglied

Yes! I would like to see a dashboard calendar setup with recurring tasks already preloaded for me. I don't love reinventing the wheel for the same task. But I love Hubspot!!!