HubSpot Ideas

Barry

Recurring Tasks

Is it possible to create reocurring tasks, such Ticklers?  I like to set-up ticklers to contact  certain customers on a regular basis.  Is this possible in Hubspot?

Barry

236 Commentaires
Kimberly
Participant

Agreed. We have semi-regular tasks (birthday phone calls, etc.) that recur every year. It would be nice to be able to have recurring tasks. 

BeccaArmistead
HubSpot Employee

@Kimberly I agree, reoccurring tasks would be great, however, I did want to mention that if you're a marketing customer with access to workflows, you can setup annual tasks by using a workflow.  You can create a property based workflow centered about, for example, a birthdate and select the option to reoccur annually.  You can add a step in the WF of "Create a Task".  This will reinitiate the workflow each year based on that property and set the desired task.

Kimberly
Participant

Hmmm... that's an interesting idea. I might play with it a bit, although it is not as straightforward as just having recurring tasks, it might be a workaround to use in the meantime. Thanks for sharing!

ScottBrio
Membre

Hey guys,

I'm wanting to schedule a reminder for myself each Friday using the 'task' function on a customer's account so I can be reminded to go in and make adjustments for her weekly order. I've been told this isn't a thing yet, so I'll have to do it on my iPhone, but it would be awesome to have it integrated into Hubspot so I can have everything under one hood 🙂

Scott 

vmcgee
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Diamond

That only seems to allow for annual recurrence. Is there another workaround for monthly or weekly tasks?

Paula
Participant | Partenaire solutions

Recurring tasks is a pretty stock-standard feature of any task management soution; it makes no sense to use a very limited (only offers a yearly recuring task) and complex 'workaround' which isn't even offered on every level of the platform. 

alliehoffman
Membre

Yes we need this!

melissarandall
Membre

Also dreaming of the ability to create Gantt charts, dependencies in HubSpot. I was a huge fan of Wrike when I used it. 

Anu
Contributeur

We would like to have the ability to create recurring tasks as well. 

pklugman
Membre

Great idea. Currently scheduling Google Cal events for bi-weekly/monthly reminders, and would love to have this all in HubSpot. 

kiadesigns
Participant

I am desperate to be able to do this. There are essential tasks for my business that need to be run quarterly and really don't want to pull my team out of the flow of their CRM in to calendar where they will then have to manually create the task.

Any sign of this on the horizon?

cduprey
Membre

Can a recurrence tool get added to the calendar tool in the marketing software, so that weekly, monthly, etc. recurring tasks can be added in bulk rather than individually?

amandachaudhary
Membre

I agree, recurring tasks would be a great feature and would encourage more people within my company to use the tasks in HS.

RMeyer925
Participant

I have many sales that are annual, biannaul, or quartly and I would love to have a set of tasks that would enable me to reach out to each of those companies with timely reminders to book their annaul spot.

AndyMartin
Membre

I agree--having an automatic task reminder (such as weekly meeting, or yearly birthday) is frankly a basic for a CRM. This is the only one I know that doesn't have it.

Hwilkie
Membre

YES!!! please

LeeHouse
Participant

Vote from me as well

jross
Membre

Our Account Management team have just started to use Hubspot as a task management tool as well as a CMS and desperately need a feature like this. Surely a very simple addition to the existing tasks model?

mnormand
Membre

Yes, please add recurring task option to calendar.

RichC
Membre

Has there been any movement on this request? I just moved CRMs from Insightly to HubSpot and I love it so far. But, to be honest, I may go back to Insightly based on the recurring task issue. I have too much going on to have to think about constantly scheduling a new task once I complete one. It's a really big deal. If this is added, it's really the perfect CRM.