HubSpot Ideas

Barry

Recurring Tasks

Is it possible to create reocurring tasks, such Ticklers?  I like to set-up ticklers to contact  certain customers on a regular basis.  Is this possible in Hubspot?

Barry

236件のコメント
bsusan
メンバー

YES PLEASE! Would take a lot of work out of things for our users. 

mpenn
参加者

Has there been any update on this topic? We would benefit greatly from this feature. 

BryceHarenburg
メンバー

I agree with everyone here. This is a very important and necessary feature. Right now, I am having to schedule recurring reminders in Google Calendar. You can also use Zapier, but that can be tricky if you are on a free account, and it is also not at all easy or intuitive. Devs, please work on this!

willcurran
トップ投稿者

Definitely need this feature. Just when it gets completed recreate it for however far away someone wants. Similiar to the follow ups feature in the CRM.

eig
メンバー
Hi Ed! Why don’t you actually plan to think about it...?! It would be really helpful and your customers are asking for it. I guess you should not answer whether there’s any plan, but to figure out how will you come up with the solution. Isn’t it!?
Anonymous
適用対象外

Yes, we need this desperately!

We provide services for clients with a customer success manager and need a recurring task to call them every month!

angiehabz
メンバー

Would love to see the feature!!

ODWJohn
メンバー

Couldn't agree more. Please do this!  It seems to be a simple fix. 

Aristotle
メンバー

Please, please, please. We need this. Even as a re-enrollment to the same workflow. I need Hubspot to tell team members that they haven't done things they're supposed to be doing, and then remind them on a daily basis if they haven't done it. 

Ingleslenobel
参加者

yes please. 

MattGoodrum
メンバー

This function is an asolute must for us, please can you add this in to your development plan asap guys and girls 🙂

Thanks in advance

AlexandraR
参加者

So simple and so necessary, definitely need this (and being able to assign tasks to >1 person!)

adammcnamara
メンバー

+1

GarrettK
メンバー

+1 we could really use this for our social media strategy, and other reoccuring tasks. 

ajgilchrist
メンバー

We need this.   We were surprised we cannot assign recurring taks already in Hubspot. 

LaniNimbler
メンバー

Yes we really need this, I currently use todoist as well to remind myself of tasks, if I can have it centralised in one place that would be great. 

L-J_Winning
メンバー

I completley agree. Being able to set reoccuring tasks for clients each week will allow me to set reminders and record my activity against those tasks without having to set this restrspectively. Would be great to have this functionality added soon!

KiwiJen83
メンバー | Platinum Partner

This is a serious limitation to us being able to use the tool for project management.

JPowell1
参加者

Definitely needed 

loungelizardmac
参加者

A lot of people need this feature!

When will we have it?