HubSpot Ideas

Barry

Recurring Tasks

Is it possible to create reocurring tasks, such Ticklers?  I like to set-up ticklers to contact  certain customers on a regular basis.  Is this possible in Hubspot?

Barry

236 Comentários
JoyceSaintCyr
Membro

This is something that would be greatly helpful. what's the status of addign this to the tool? Please help! It takes a lot of time for team members to continue adding reoccuring tasks. 

Will-Connelly
Membro

Yes, we definitely need to figure out recurring tasks. I am trying to set reminders for my team to create and send out monthly reports so the workaround for every month would need 12 tasks per client (one for every month), not ideal

karen
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Platinum

DITTO! HubSpot, please add this functionality.

KevinHuan
Membro

This could be a very useful function.

SweetbayDoula
Membro

Placing my vote for this as well!

bradyujm
Membro | Parceiro Diamante

We have several monthly tasks we'd like to receive recurring notifications for. Please make this happen! 

jammerx
Membro

Me 2 Gato Feliz

jwalery
Participante

Totally agree with this idea.  I would like to put a task for a recurring marketing team meeting.  Or planning meetings for an upcoming event.  Or a regular review meeting of our social media efforts.  So this is a great idea.  Improving the calendar should be a focus of the HubSpot team.

Cocoonfxmedia
Participante

Agree this is very useful and other CRMs offer this as standard on free packages

HarvestROI
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Platinum

Please add recurring task option to Hubspot calendar. This would be such a help.  Not everything is digital, so I am using this for setting up a recurring deadline for my graphic designer to have print ads in on deadline and have the ability to add notes for the creative concepts so he can work ahead.

4M
Membro

I'm also new to Hubspot and coming from another CRM and reoccuring task are essential for ongoing reminders, needs, etc.  Please advise on how we may accomplish this?  Thanks!

Harith
Membro

I am a new user to Hubspot as well. 

Please do implement a reoccuring feature for tasks and schedules as it is a tedious process to do this manually especially for small departments who do not have a lot of time doing this manually.

DMM
Participante

I would agree - we need to set-up reoccuring tasks for specific deal stages to ensure certain task activities are taking place. Would like to see HubSpot add this feature.

Ho_Kai_Cheng
Membro

Hello,

You can use workflow to help you. Please refer to this discussion. https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/monthly-recurring-emails/idi-p/10977

JDArobin
Membro

We're a brand-new Hubspot customer and I also can't believe they don't offer recurring tasks. I come from ACT CRM (which is rather antiquated) and we've been able to do that as well as have a tickler pop-up for years. Having to manually put the same task in over and over makes no sense. We switched to Hubspot because supposedly everything was going to be automated so we wouldn't have to do things over and over. 

OrgRon
Membro

For the tasks, an option that they are automatically recreated when they are completed.

Example Task: Pour flowers in the office
Date: Monday
Recurring: weekly

m3medic
Membro

Yes this is a must!  I work in sales and we place a lot of orders that take our distributors and manufacturers a long time to fill.  I try and follow up on some of those weekly but do not need to do that will all of my orders.  Having a reocurring reminder like in email or calenders is essenctial to the follow up process.  It is great to respond to custmers about their orders BEFORE they have to ask!  In fact, I feel that is a halmark of CRM!  Hubspot has been great for the most part but this option would push me closer to giving it a stellar rating!

PBones
Membro

Hi there

Any update on this?  Looks like lots of people asking for it, but no response from HubSpot for some time.

Thanks,

Petra

edjusten
HubSpot Employee

Hi @PBones  Any updates will be communicated through the Ideas Forum post. I'll reach outot the dev team also and see if I can glean any insight. 

Thank you,

Ed Justen

edjusten
HubSpot Employee

Hi @PBones  I've reached out to the dev team. At this time, there are no plans to add a recurring task feature. Please continue to monitor the ideas forum post for further comment.

Ed Justen