HubSpot Ideas

ChrisKnipper

Recurring Revenue Analytics Report - add date range

Currently, the Recurring Revenue Analytics report only shows from today until the subsequent 12 months in the future. You can't see the data and report of the past month, quarter, or year in regard to recurring revenue, new business, and churn.

Could you add a date range to make it possible to do this reporting?

HubSpot Updates
Delivered
February 12, 2020 06:13 PM

This is now available!

8 Replies
johnaikin
Member | Diamond Partner

this is really important. as of right now if you want to capture the total recurring revenue for February, you have to wait until 11:59 pm on Feb 28th, take a screenshot, or write down the info that was there. There's no way to go back and report over specific months or compare recurring revenue from previous quarters.

Kclark

This is imperative to my analytics and is causing grief with Executive Management.  I'd love to see this added ASAP!

Whitend75

Agreed.  Need to have much more flexibility in this report.  Recurring revenue is the name of the game and I'm certain HubSpot itself must have some pretty cool reporting internally they could model this functionality after.  

ubotero
Participant

Regards.

We need to make filters to analyze recurring revenue for example. - By type of business - For country Additional I need to change the frequency to weekly but I don't see where.

We need to see KPIs like LTV, MRR, ARPA. It is important to control the business

Thank you.

saraarcher

Posting this in case it's helpful, but it might be worth checking out ChartMogul (disclaimer: I'm a ChartMogul employee and am totally biased) but I worked in CRM (Salesforce, HubSpot, Pipedrive, Close.io) for 5 or so years and found the reporting features of recurring revenue really difficult/limited. I tried to build some custom reports, but never to any true degree of success. For business that want to report on things like MRR, LTV, churn, it may make sense to opt for a subscription analytics solution. 

ChartMogul calculates key subscription metrics and is our source of truth for lots of HubSpot customers. You can even send data from HubSpot to analyze things like MRR by rep: https://help.chartmogul.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003303305. DM if you want to discuss how it works

hroberts
HubSpot Product Team

This is now available!

JB-AMTech
Contributor

Hi there, we're trying to forecast our subscriptions and have found this tool, but we generally offer quarterly subscriptions, and we only have the option to report recurring revenue monthly. This of course could be split but will be showing revenue in the incorrect months - will there be a quarterly option added soon?

rwong
HubSpot Employee

Hi team, upvoting this on behalf of a customer! Since there's ARR and MRR, and the option to do monthly revenue reporting, it would help customers to have a quarterly reporting option as well.