HubSpot Ideas

JoeMayall

Recurring Image/PDF email for a Specific Report

It would be fantastic if we could setup a recurring email for a specific report. I'd love to receive the information as either an image or a PDF.

13 Replies
schatterjee
HubSpot Product Team

jpalarcon
Contributor

A PDF or similar file of the report would be great, but the most important thing would be to have a .xls .xlsx .csv with the data table with which it conforms.

This would allow to have lists with useful information as a photo of the status of something every certain time intervals. (recurrence of sending the report)

SkeeStylus
Contributor | Partner

I love it.  We've been asking for it for a while.  Would really add a lot of value for us and our clients on Hubspot. 

swedige

I can't do much with a .PDF. I need to get an XLS or CSV file of the report. 

JFSingh

I really need to schedule a recurring report via xls or csv.   Is there a timeline when this type of functionality might be added?

jen_vaughn
Contributor

+1 for needing the xls or cvs part of this. 

AdolfoCorrea

+10 if I could because in my case it would benefit that amount of people. 

cgaravitoc

+1 for csv.

AHooks
Contributor

this is something salesforce is strong in. Seems like a basic functionality to me? 

MBHeffernan
Participant

Yes, I agree this would be very important to have this functionality to email a report on a recurring basis (in xls or csv file).  You can do it in the dashboard, why can't we do this with a report?

Kerith

Yes! This would be such a great and useful feature that myself and many of my co-workers would love to have!

LTaylor8

Hello,

I think it would be helpful to be able to export the graphs and data visualizations. Right now, I can only export reports as Excel docs. I think .jpgs, PDFs, etc. of the individual reports/graphs would be most helpful. I am having to just take screenshots to add to my PowerPoint for now.

schatterjee
HubSpot Product Team

Hi all - we have delivered the idea of setup a recurring email for a specific report in an image or a PDF format!

You can find this by navigating  to a report on the Reports List page and click on the Actions button. Select the option to "Email this report". This will open up a panel that allows you to set up a one-time email send or a recurring email send. From there, you can fill out information on the recipients of the email, the subject line and message of the email, and your sending frequency (if it's recurring).

For those looking for recurring emails including CSVs - please upvote and comment on this idea here.