HubSpot Ideas

Ninaconsense

Recruiting form

Hey community,

we are using Hubspot for Marketing and lead generation already, now we are wondering, how we could best use Hubspot for recruiting. Next to our standard application options via email, we would like to implement a "quick application process" with basic applicant information and CV-upload through our website. Aim is to make the application process for applicants even easier and quicker. We find the contact forms already useful, but are missing a key-element for the application process: an upload-option (e.g. for CVs). Any others out there with the same thoughts/challenge and possible already ideas for solutions?

Best

Nina

3 Comentários
shearn
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

Would the Field Type: File help you out at all? This is the same as an upload option for contacts. 

Status atualizado para: Delivered
Tom
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

Hey @Ninaconsense this is already available in all our forms through a "file upload" field: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/forms/can-i-add-a-file-upload-field-to-my-forms

YanivExpr3ss
Membro

Hi Nina,
I would go with  recruitment software  that can get an applicant to fill in resume data, Expr3ss! enables candidates to fill in the required data online within 10 minutes, this allows all the data to then be easily searchable for minumum criteria you set, this is just one function amongst many other features that recruitment softwares have.