HubSpot Ideas

Laci

Receiving Form Submission Emails in Hubspot Inbox

When a form is submitted, the information populated on the contact page is not 1. easy to find or 2. easy to read. However, when the email from noreply@ hubspot.com sends the notification of form submission, the information is presented in a clean, easy to read, and visually appealing way. 

I've asked multiple times over our course of using Hubspot if these emails could be sent into our Hubspot inbox, thereby being able to link them to tickets, contacts, deals, etc. easily, and been told this is not possible. 

Now I am seeing these form notifications coming into my Hubspot Filtered Inbox (a step in the right direction even if it is confusing my Hubspot contacts) but when I went to add a rule to never filter noreply@hubspot.com  I am told that there are certain automatic filters that Hubspot puts in place for the Conversations tool that cannot be changed, including: 

Outside of allowing these forms to come into Hubspot so teams can use the information in one place without having to struggle to locate and use the information provided. , this particular automatic filter should be able to be overridden by adding   to the "Never mark these conversations as spam" section of your settings. This could be a default setting still but allowed to be optional as the form notification email Hubspot creates is wonderful but should be able to be used IN Hubspot. 
2 Replies
jarmolumpus

This problem is really annoying. I totally agree with this idea. 

cambria
HubSpot Product Team

Hi everyone, my name is Cambria - I'm a Product Manager on the Conversations team. Thank you to everyone who has upvoted this idea, shared your use cases, and added your thoughts and opinions over the past several months!

I'm excited to announce that we now support contact forms as a native channel in the Inbox in beta and we look forward to rolling it out to you all!

If you want to sign up for the beta, please fill out this form: https://forms.gle/oRTsSGK5XmgqnmMw8