HubSpot Ideas

jmangiameli

Receive calls within HubSpot's browser app

Hello HubSpot community!
We're excited to offer phone numbers and inbound call forwarding but we know users also want to answer calls within the browser app.

Please use this post to let us know how important receiving inbound calls within HubSpot is to you and we'll keep you updated on our progress.

22 Replies
Joacimbr
Participant

@jmangiameli This should absolutly be a first priorty after inbound call. Also make sure that wireless headphones are supported. I know this has been tricky for some of the others omni-channels web softwares because delay in sound, but wireless headsphones are basic these days in any offices. 

gspan

This is super important to us especially on mobile devices so our users can have inbound calls recorded and transcribed on the go. Turning off outbound calling on the mobile app seems like such a backwards step

MMorsi

This is super important, I live in Egypt and work for Gameball.co serving 2,000+ businesses from 65 countries, and while your team add Egyptian numbers to be included in the forwarding number countries, receiving calls on HubSpot app is the only way I can use it

EmilyN3
HubSpot Employee

I'm a HubSpot employee, writing here for a customer that would like to have inbound calling available for Brazil as well 🙂

KurtisMdst
Participant | Gold Partner

We would love that, especially for our remote users who aren't in office and are always in Hubspot anyways 🙂

Yupvoted
HubSpot Employee

It would be great if these inbound calls can be associated to the contacts automatically. 

SRamírez3

I need incoming calls, this is very important to call my clients Colombia and Chile.

EthanR
Participant

We need this in New Zealand! 

jmangiameli
HubSpot Product Team

Hi All,

I am excited to announce that we are now recruiting users to provide feedback on Inbound Calling within HubSpot. 

The feature is still in the Alpha stage so we are looking for users that want to provide early feedback in moderated sessions. If interested, please fill out this form to give us a bit more context and we'll reach out.

Happy Calling!

jmangiameli
HubSpot Product Team

Soverylarry

Would love to be an Alpha tester!!

NexisPower

Would love to test the upgrade. We have cold callers that would like to clock in and out each day and not receive the forwarded calls to their personal cell phones. On the other hand, while they are actively using Hubspot they should have the option to select the calls to be forwarded to their cellphone.

coreenbernabe

Can I be contacted about this testing please? Ive filled out the form. Thanks! 

Playtomic

Would be very important to us in order to track automatically inbound calls too and associate them to contacts. 

Santi25
Participant

Can I be contacted about this testing, please? I filled out the form already.  😀

MTimmins

Yes it would be nice to have a choice, browser app answer or forward to a number. In addition, it would be nice to be able to set it by time for example 9-12 browser, 12:01-5pm forward to number. OR quickly/easily switch between the two as needed. 

SDiNobile

Hello,

Do you have already news/feedback about this feature and the Alpha stage test?

Any idea if this will be available in 2023?

Thank you,

Eggert
Participant

This is so much needed in Germany!

SHall
HubSpot Product Team
Hi HubSpot Community! 

Inbound Browser Calling is Live!
Receiving calls in the HubSpot Browser allows users to:
  • Answer an inbound call in HubSpot
  • View the matching caller ID of the inbound caller
  • Choose user ring preferences in your HubSpot account to “ring in browser” or “forward to phone number”
  • Callers can leave a voicemail for HubSpot users, and users can access and listen to the voicemail in HubSpot

This feature is live in all portals. Resources for more details:
PUr

Being able to receive calls on the browser but not in the app is like offering a car with air conditioning but no motor.

Receiving calls through the app on a mobile phone is way more relevant than receiving it through the browser.