HubSpot Ideas

UHDCreative

Receive Email Through Hubspot

I wish you were able to receive email through hubspot. Seems to make sense considering you can send an email. If the client replies back it can only be accessed through my email provider. Makes it hard to send an email with a hubspot tracked attachments. I use Mac Mail which doesn't work with email tracking in Hubspot, so ideally I would have all my correspondence in Hubspot. Seems more efficient. You already have incoming and outgoing server access so why not?

3 Comentarios
doughaber2
Miembro

I swear to God! I just signed up for this and I cant get a reply through Hub**bleep**! WTF??? It's like a birthday cake without candles. I'm so pissed right now! 

Estado actualizado a: Delivered
clovria
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

Hi all,

Through our email inbox integration, the replies you receive to logged emails will also log on the contact's timeline. You can also continue that email thread from the contact record by clicking the reply/reply all buttons on the email. 

If I'm misunderstanding this idea, let me know! But should be available for you 🙂

-Caitlin

benjaminjcharlt
Participante

Why does it only work for replies to a logged email? I suggest that emails received from contacts (even if unsolicited and not replies) should be logged to HubSpot without having to remember to forward them.