HubSpot Ideas

basil

Real Time Collaboration Editor for Knowledge Base / Blog Posts

It is pretty cool how you check out an knowledge base artikel if somebody else edits it and that you can comment on it.

However, many people are nowadays used from Google Docs that they can work in the same document at the same time. Such an experience would be super nice in your editor too!

Why should you care? Well this one would be a true differentiator vs. Wordpress for collaborative teams!

Not sure if there are frameworks for this out there. I found https://www.codox.io/ 

screenshot.png

HubSpot Updates
Not Currently Planned
April 14, 2020 01:10 PM

Hello HubSpot Community,

Thank you as always for your continued feedback, it helps us build a great product.

We are constantly evaluating and re-evaluating our priorities and roadmap to deliver as much value to our customers as possible. At this time real time collaboration is not something our team is currently planning to build natively into HubSpot, but I can definitely see this being something we tackle in the future! We'll keep this post update if things change.

1 Reply
katie
HubSpot Product Team

Hello HubSpot Community,

Thank you as always for your continued feedback, it helps us build a great product.

We are constantly evaluating and re-evaluating our priorities and roadmap to deliver as much value to our customers as possible. At this time real time collaboration is not something our team is currently planning to build natively into HubSpot, but I can definitely see this being something we tackle in the future! We'll keep this post update if things change.