HubSpot Ideas

andy2me

Re-send or follow up option for NPS non responders

It would be helpful if we could send a follow up email or reminder to non responder contacts. 

At present, there are limitations around how contacts can be enrolled and communicated with, whereas if you were able to manually or better yet pre-set a follow up email to non responders this would minimise the need to come up with hacks which also makes the original feedback email null & void creating a poor customer experience. 

Thanks 

Andy 

8 Comentários
andrewrong
Participante

I'm hoping this functionality gets implemented soon. I would love to send a second email to those people who didn't respond to the initial NPS email.

willtp
Participante

This is unfortunately a big gap in this feature. Please implement ASAP 🙂

jgillan
Membro

Would love to be able to send a reminder email for the survey at variable days from the initial email. Also to send to those that opened vs didn't open would be a great feature too.

AshleeRose
Membro

Somne here! Would be good for all survey types to follow up non-responders automatically 

BCapewell
Colaborador(a)

Has this been implemented?

MSaiz
Membro

We're definitely interested in this one!

FStrach
Membro

I totally agree with the abovementioned. It's crucial feature and should have been implemented already

FedericoG
Membro

Not sure if it is relevant, but I want to keep this thread alive as it would help a lot to have this feature implemented for the feedback surveys!