HubSpot Ideas

KiwiJen83

Re-Enroll in Sequence

I know out-of-office messages shouldn't unenroll someone from a sales sequence, but sometimes it happens anyway. In that case, it would be nice to be able to "re-enroll" the contact in the sequence at the same point where they left off.

11 Comentarios
Chevenement
Miembro

Definitely, this is something I asked for several times as well.

it's a must have to do this quickly whenever a wrong unenroll happened.

Estado actualizado a: In Planning
sjudson
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

Estado actualizado a: Delivered
sjudson
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

This is now available in Sequences. Just head to the Sequences tab in HubSpot, find the Sequences where the contact was unenrolled, and upon hover there is an "Actions" button from which you can re-enroll contacts. 

charlie00tj
Participante

I just ran into this same issue and the only options I see available from Actions are Email, Call, and Create task. In addition to that, I don't have any visibility to the response that HubSpot says was sent that unenrolled the user.

TimGrohmann
Miembro

Hey @sjudson, I just tried to do this but unfortunately the described feature isn't available. The main reason why this is annoying is that I spent 10mins setting up a highly customized sequence and if the contact thanks me after the first email they get unenrolled and basically all my work was for nothing. 

I believe a thank you reply doesn't necessarily change the content of the sequence I set up before, so giving users the ability to simply re-enroll a client would be super helpful. As this happens quite frequently I waste a lot of time in setting up sequences twice and in the end I get back to copying things manually. That's something that Hubspot should be doing.... Thanks!

It would be good if the status of this feature request was changed back to "in planning" as it is not available 🙂

benzil
Colaborador líder

Please could we have any clarity of whether or not this is currently working?

David_Hughes
Miembro

Hi.

Is there a solution to this?

I do not find the option to re-enroll, either. In fact, there is no "Actions" button beside the people who have replied and therefore been removed. I recognize that people who unsubscribe should not be able to be re-enrolled, but this is not the case with auto-replies or people who simply write back to say thanks.

Further question: when someone is re-enrolled, does the sequence start at the beginning or does it put them back in where they were in the flow?

David_Hughes
Miembro

Found it!

You can see whether someone is enrolled in a sequence on their main contact page. If they are not, click on the email button and you can re-enroll them in a sequence starting anywhere you want.

iliphart
Miembro

Hi all,

Thanks to HS for adding a quick re-enroll option! BUT, as it stands, when I use the quick re-enroll, the next sequence step is automatically initiated. When individually initiating a sequence from the contact record, this isn't so much an issue, becuase the ability to schedule each automated email in the sequence means that the contact still receives the email at the desired time after they have been re-enrolled. Where I run into problems is with contacts that have been batch- enrolled to the sequence. Their next email isn't scheduled for a specific day, meerly delayed a set number of days. When I hit the quick "re-enroll" option, Hubspot doesn't remember how far into the delay each contact is, it just sends the next email/step. It would be great if Hubspot remembered how long each un-enrolled contact has been out of their sequence. 

ALeigh
Miembro

I've followed the directions I've seen here about going to the Sequences - finding what they are enrolled in and going to "Actions"....but as far as I can see, the people who replied to an email get unenrolled....and the "Resume" is greyed out so you can't click that button to re-enroll them or "resume"????  

BStefl4
Participante

Wow, I can't believe it isn't possible to re-enroll contacts in the same place where they left off in a sequence without having to re-write all of the customization that I already spent time on when I initially enrolled the contact. I spend 10-15 minutes enrolling individuals contacts in a sequence and adding the proper customization to each email. At this point, when a contact bounces or gets removed from the sequence for any reason, it's not possible to re-enroll that contact where they left or nor can I access all of the emails that I had scheduled for that contact. When I go to re-enroll the removed contact back into the sequence, the custom copy that I already spent time creating is completely gone. Is there any way to access/restore those unsent sequence emails that I spent time building for that contact?