HubSpot Ideas

YH

RTL (right-to-left) & rich text functionality

RTL  language functionality will be a great addition and will allowed a vast variety of users to enjoy the great hubspot software

ArabicHebrewPersian, and Urdu are the most widespread RTL writing systems

usually it only require adding a sample code declaring that it will sport RTL

area in hubspot it is most need:

- CRM : when we write a note

- Email Template  

rich text functionality as another subject that seems to be missing

37 Comentários
GidonJ
Participante

I completely agree.

Is there any current solution to assist implimenting RTL capability in emails?

G

jbenlang
Membro

It's ridiculous RTL is still not implemented in HubSpot. 

RanNaor
Membro

Totally agree. Highly required. 

Is there any workaround which can be used to use RTL text in emails?

SilvanaPSI
Participante

Agree - we need this functionality asap. Our office in Dubai can't use Hubspot atm (along with everyone else) because it lacks the RTL capability

ausafshaikh17
Membro

This is absolutely necessary for organizations dealing with clients in Arabic speaking regions.

Like any personalization and customization campaign it will automatically boost capabilities once we're able to use Arabic language in Email content.

Expecting this to be implemented soon.

Thanks

Ausaf

shadar
Membro

RTL support is critical, is is a show-stopper for organizations working with Arabic or Hebrew contents.
Does HubSpot have any plan and committment for this?

-- Shaul

espeon77
Membro

RTL support is almost impossible not to have nowadays.

Will we ever get an update about that?

at least give us the flexibility of applying CSS to Forms, Pop-ups and more.

rubihalfon1
Participante

It is definitely a need for many Hubspot users.

Thanks,

rubihalfon1
Participante

I agree

desperately need it

katie
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

Hey everyone,

Thanks for bringing this up. We do currently have some support for RTL text editing currently, but we're definitely looking to make improvements. Currently in the CRM, when you switch your keyboard to an RTL language, the editor will automatically orient itself as RTL. Here's a recording of how that works.

The Marketing Email experience is a little less fleshed out, but there is a workaround you can use. If you navigate to the email tool, then select a rich text module to edit, you can align your text right, switch your keyboard to an RTL language, then start typing. The cursor movement is currently not reflective of where you're typing, but we're working on a bigger fix for that. In the meantime, here's a recording of the RTL functionality currently in Email.

Stay tuned for updates on this.

Katie

Status atualizado para: In Planning
katie

DaoudG
Membro

I need this as well!

mohamadmoeinh
Membro

RTL LANGUAGE SUPPORT IS NEEDED IN CHAT SYSTEM.

Aren't you going to attract peolpe to your product? what do you think I'll do when I find out your CHAT System does NOT support RTL? My customers can't type easily, It does NOT look good. Just try it

vadimbeaver
Membro

when you will support RTL languages? it really makes me unprofessional when sending email from hubspot. FYI when text align to right dots appears at the right and when english word in text all text go crazy you cannot find where the email starts

rubihalfon1
Participante

We need it ASAP too! 

It is really unprofessional to send hebrew mails aligned to the left.

Thank you.

rubihalfon1
Participante

Any news regarding this issue? 

If we write emails in Hebrew, punctuation and bullets/ numbering appear on wrong side of text (see the file attached). It is very unprofessional to write letters/ emails like that - and it is a basic feature in Hubspot/ every CRM. 

Please update us if there is a solution for this issue.

hebrew language problem.pngThank you.

Edna
Participante

Hi,

I agree.

I am working with researchers in Israel. Most of my communication is in Hebrew (writing right to left).

The current version does not support Hebrew.

It will be great to be able to work also in  Hebrew.

Thank you in advance,

Edna

Status atualizado para: In Planning
katie

Hi everyone, 

Another quick update regarding RTL support.

We now have support for RTL languages on rich text in the Marketing Hub, CMS Hub, and the Knowledge Base app in Service Hub. If you keyboard is set to an RTL language, we will detect it and switch the orientation of the cursor accordingly. 

We use a separate text editing service for the CRM, Sales Hub and Service Hub (excluding Knowledge Base) the unfortunately is tougher to implement RTL support with. That text editing service is managed by a third party, and we currently have an issue open with them to make RTL support available. I will continue to post here as we have updates. 

EMMiller
Participante

Please take care of this ASAP. My Emails look awful. Why should HubSpot be different than everyone else (Mailchimp, Sendinblue, Zoho etc.) that fully support RTL???

YHatam
Participante

I made an email template, and while i am editing i'm in RTL mode. but the actually mail that sent in LTR. can tou fix this bug please?