HubSpot Ideas

sandeepanilrodr

REST API FOR USERS AND TEAMS

Currently i am not able to find Rest api for Users and Teams.These API's are very important for Integating to Active directory or Identityy and access management System. 

Atualizações da HubSpot
Status atualizado para: Delivered
January 24, 2022 03:29 PM

You are now able to provision HubSpot users via Okta in all Enterprise portals and we have more information here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/account/provision-hubspot-users-with-scim-through-okta

We are still looking at the demand for ActiveDirectory and OneLogin. Thank you!

Status atualizado para: Idea Submitted
November 19, 2020 08:14 AM

Thank you for the feedback. We're actually currently working on SCIM integration with Okta, Active Directory and OneLogin to make the process of provisioning users safe and automated. If you use any of these Identity Providers and are interested in testing this new functionality, can you send me a direct message through the forum here?

Best,

Maggie

Status atualizado para: In Beta
November 18, 2020 11:46 AM

Status atualizado para: Idea Submitted
November 18, 2020 11:45 AM

Hello all,

Thank you all so much for your feedback and patience. We've a Public Users API in beta with user provisioning endpoints accessible using Oauth. The Public Users API will let partners, developers and customers provision users (add users to accounts) and deprovision users (remove users from accounts) into HubSpot programmatically. You can read the entire documentation of the API in our docs on this page - https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/settings/user-provisioning - with a password Hub$potUser!

We're still adding more features to the API but let me know if you have any preliminary feedback.

Best,

Maggie

24 Comentários
EtienneR
Membro

Any news on the SCIM integration ? The Okta one has been out for a little while now but still nothing for Azure AD.

Manually assigning teams and roles for over 50 users is such a pain and waste of ressources.

It's kind of frustrating that after almost 5 years this still has not been implemented especially when all the other major players have had it for years...

Status atualizado para: Delivered
Flora
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

You are now able to provision HubSpot users via Okta in all Enterprise portals and we have more information here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/account/provision-hubspot-users-with-scim-through-okta

We are still looking at the demand for ActiveDirectory and OneLogin. Thank you!

LA23
Participante

Why does user-provisioning API not include adding `firstname` and `lastname`?

This is something that can be done normally with any company's API.

I think that's odd.

Are there some reason for this?

I cannot even figure out the API.

PFagarasan
Membro

Is there by any chance an answer to this?

Why does user-provisioning API not include adding `firstname` and `lastname`?

This is something that can be done normally with any company's API.

I think that's odd.

Are there some reason for this?

I cannot even figure out the API.