HubSpot Ideas

jules-deskeo

Quotes : Remove limitations for eSignature

Hubspot built an amazing tool that allows sales rep to send quote that customers can accept by eSignature. It works perfectly fine, but it's limited to 10 (Pro) or 30 (Enterprise) signatures / month / user!30 eSignatures is clearly not enough for us, but we can't even pay to unlock this limitation. The only way out is to use an external tool like Paycove or Pandadoc and pay 50$ / month / user just for a feature that is already there. This makes no sense.

When you build a perfect tool, please let us use it as much as we need. Even if it means we'll have to pay more, if I need unlimited use of this feature, I should be able to have it (or at least fare use 100 eSign / month).

Thank you

12 Kommentare
Dannii2
Teilnehmer/-in

Couldn't agree more! I am the main one who does quotes in the company and even with 30 e-signatures we would need more. It changes the customer experience if they then have to use another website or facility to sign the quote.

MissTipsi
Stratege/Strategin

Complained about this before, it is absolutely crazy that we can't:

i) pay Hubspot directly for more

ii) get more via a HelloSign subscription

To my mind this is another prime example of how Hubspot penalises those targeting the SMB market (in marketing pro we pay for contacts and not the number of marketing emails we send, despite the fact the CRM is free for unlimited contacts...). How they think 10 signatures a month is enough is beyond me...if your ACV is in the tens of thousands, sure...

And surely it is such a simple solution as well, and all the more needed in times of COVID. Crazy...

jpnorris
Mitglied

I need this feature, too. It looks like HubSpot might be thinking more about this now, but I'm wondering -- how have folks liked using Paycove? I'm also considering using it for some invoicing and product library features, such as tax by line item.

Guus-Inbnd
Mitglied | Platinum Partner

Hi jules-deskeo,

Good question in the HubSpot Community. It is possible to increase your eSignature Limit via an add-on.

For $60 per month you get a shared pool of 100 extra signatures for your organization. See this link for more information. You can request this via HubSpot sales in the lower right corner of help.

I hope this is helpful! Have lots of pleasure and success using HubSpot Quotes!

jpnorris
Mitglied

Yea, I recently received their offer for that add-on after a couple of months of asking. Unfortunately, for that price, I am better off going with a third party integration. Paycove gives me unlimited signatures as well as tax by line item; it costs less each month; and Paycove is month-to-month whereas HubSpot's addon requires a commitment until the end of my contract.

I'll be putting in a little more work to learn it and get it up and running, but it solves multiple problems more flexibly and more affordably. I'm slightly disappointed in HubSpot's move on this one. 

anthonylin
Teilnehmer/-in

Oh. I am not the only one! Anyone else feeling like they are getting nickel and dimed here. 

So you want us to spend $60 a month for an add on of 100 signatures that are pooled. 

Wait, you guys can pool things? Why is the 30 per user not already being pooled?  If I am paying an add on, why is it monthly and not just for 100 signatures? So if I don't use all 100 I have to pay again next month?  

Another example is the fact that I am the system admin and am required to have a sales enterprise seat, however, I am not a salesperson and don't use those functions. Again with the nickel and diming.  

In no world would does it make sense for us to pay you an addon recurring fee for signatures that are not used. 

Doubt this will change anything. But glad I am not the only one **bleep** about this. 

Trenchmp
Mitglied

Was very happy to upgrade to Sales Pro but very disappointed to see the e-signature option limited to 10. For the amount paid, it should be unlimited and that was fully my expectation when I signed up. I would suggest this gets changed asap.

JVal0
Mitglied

HupSpot can also change the limit settings, when we delete either old unsigned / draft quote, it would free up space.

MMoran9
Teilnehmer/-in

As a small start-up company, I feel like I am in the midst of a bait and switch!  I need to put our at least 50 quotes a month to grow to a size that can support a pro-subscription.  I understand monitizing, but I just wasted several days setting up a process that now needs to be re-imagined with a different tool.  We had every intention of upgrading as we grow.  I am a HubSpot veteren and have used it on many levels for many companies and love it.  However, I find it very frustrating to navigate growing a company with HubSpot.  

JConsiglio
Mitglied

Agreed with MMoran9 - it's not clear when you add your first esignature to a quote that there is a monthly limit of 10 signatures/month for each Sales Proffessional License. Maybe I missed the fine print when I added this to my first test quote - which I guess counted against my monthly limit even though it was for testing purposes only.

More visibilty into how this works - link to learn more about limits - would be the least Hubspot could do to help us out. I'm not sure I'd categorize this as a bait and switch, but the lack of customer notice on this issue is concerning. 

If we archive a quote that has an esignature, will we get back that esignature?

chaddiller
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Gold Partner

Is there a place where we can see what the e-signature add-on increase in pricing would be? I have clients who have hundreds of e-signs per mo. 

egonzalez
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Elite Partner

Where can I see the current signature limits for quotes?

Currently can you pay for more signatures?

It seems to me that the integration is with Dropbox Signs.