HubSpot Ideas

brotelli

Quote expiration date extension

We should be able to extend the expiration date or reactive a quote without having to create a brand new link each time. Our quotes as a rule are only good for 30 days and there are times that on day 32 or 33 the client would like to purchase but I have to recall the quote and edit it before creating a NEW link that I have to send them rather than being on the phone with them and reactivating the quote so they can just print and sign. Why am I not able to reactivate the quote with the same link and a new expiration date?

8件のコメント
JRimbey
参加者

Sometimes it just takes a legal team reviewing the agreement and it pushes past the expiration date. By not being able to extend the date and being forced to resend a new link with a new expiration date, their legal team has to review the entire agreement again to ensure no other changes were made. It is slowing us down.

ThaisCampbell
HubSpot Employee

This feature would help our customers! (: 

JOakley
投稿者

This is pretty critical if you're spending e-signatures each time you re-call.  Can we please get some movement on this feature request?  Thanks

DKigin
メンバー

If you are not going to allow one to extend the experation date, then please send a notification to the team when a quote is about to expire? 

MMelgaard
メンバー

I really need this feature as well. I was actually surpriced that it is not already implemented... 

BTyler7
メンバー

I have the situation were the customer signed the quote at 11pm the night it expired (last night).  Now I am locked out of the quote and cannot counter sign it.  It seems the only way forward is to recall, edit and republish it and have them resign it.  That's not a great look.

JRimbey
参加者

BTyler7 - we've had that same challenge in the past as well. There may be another way, but you can always download the Quote that has your Customer's Signature, print off, sign and scan, then send the PDF back via email. IMO - that's a better experience than having them sign again for sure.

BTyler7
メンバー

We had that thought too.  But then we would have the quote sitting in the pending status with no ability to change it.  We did see that you can add the file as an attachment to the company record, but there is no way to change the status of the quote or attach the scanned document to the quote.