The addition of quotes in HubSpot was something I really wanted for quiet a while. However in its current form it's very basic. I propose the following features.
1) ability to hide line item pricing and only give a sub total, tax, total once at the bottom.
2) Ability to attach HubSpot documents to a product. I would use this to attach brochures to each product. Then when I built a quote using those products the brochures would automatically be included as HubSpot document links so that I could view it's interactions.
3) Set a tax level in settings which automatically adds on at the end of the quote. I'm in Australia and we have a flat 10% Goods and Services Tax (GST).
4) A way to hide the margin when creating a quote. Our sales reps would like to be able to take an iPad to a customers house and build the quote in front of them. At the moment they would need to hide it from the customer until the quote is finished. If they could select a Field Quote button instead of Quote button for example when building the quote while in the field and that hid the margin then it would be a much better experience for both our reps and customers.
5) Create terms of sale snippets. Currently the length limitations for snippets stops a terms of sale from being added. Sometimes we have legal reasons for having a lot of text. For example when we need to outline our inclusions and exclusions. It would be nice if we could add them as snippets. Or if we could add them to the company/contact. For example we would have standard terms of sale for all of our builders. Standard terms of sale for all of our different deal types for residential customers etc.
6) Add a quote category to the Select idea category. Or Sales or something that actually links to quotes. I feel like this is going to be a needle in a haystack. How do I know other people haven't had the same ideas and didn't know what to label it with so selected unrelated labels. I know you have products and quotes but if you enter quote or quotes it does not show up. You have to enter products and quotes.