HubSpot Ideas

DeanFrazier

Quote and Payment Page Styling (Business Units)

I love that HubSpot has the option to process payments but the styling limitations make it unusable for my team. It would be great to have the ability to customize the payment and favicon, or at least have them default to the branding of the URL the quote/payment live on. 

Quote pages do have the option to change the logo, but the favicon defaults to the account level rather than what is set at the business unit or domain level.

The logo on the payment page is locked as the logo set for the HubSpot account, and the favicon on payment pages is HubSpot's logo. 

8 Replies
bradhave
Contributor | Diamond Partner

Yes please!

Milesu
Participant | Diamond Partner

Please build this. 

apello

Yes please!!

sarawest
Participant

OMG! Yes please! Also, I really need to be able to do different branding by business unit.

Suzanneranner

Agreed would love to be able to stylize payment link pages, checkouts, etc to better match a product/entity

TChilds
Participant | Partner

This has been developed in other areas. It would close a huge gap currently facing business unit customers. Please add!

Suzanneranner

agreed, please add

Adammswank

This is critical for the way our organization is trying to use HubSpot.  It is creating a ton of friction for integrating hubspot through out the rest of our business processes.