HubSpot Ideas

tsetsegull

Quote PDF Download to match quote link.

We are currently using the "Modern" template when creating quotes.  This gives the proffesional look we are looking for.  However, when we download it, the blue banner at the top disappears.  It would be good if the quote we download matches the quote provided vai url.

5 Replies
NDennis

Agreed, it is very frustrating that the style does not carry through to the downloaded PDF quote - it does nto look as professional and need fixing. 

Raij
Participant

Agree with this. The downladed file really looks different and messy from the original form that can be seen on the web. We really like to have all our offer documents made internally through Hubspot but with this format when downloaded, we just couldn't have this sent out to customers. Hopefully, this will be addressed to have the quote appearance uniform even downloaded. Thanks!

shawn_canary18

I agree as well. I had a customer ask me to fix their quote because one of the line items on the page break did not appear on the second page. I was told by HubSpot support that "It is something that our team are aware of, however at this time, we do not have a workaround solution to making the downloaded quote match the quote when viewed in HubSpot." I hope they will take a more serious look at this issue sooner rather than later.

ABrake

I completely agree! This is very frustrating and time consuming to resolve. There is not a workaround so we are stuck going through all of our product descriptions so I can shorten the amount of rich text there is within the sections. It would be helpful to at minimum know a text count instead of going in blindly to try and resolve. 

shawn_canary18

I just had a purchase order delayed because, once again, information was cut-off on the PDF. The customer requested that I fix the quote so they could read the rest of the information (including the price) of the line item that was cut-off. I had to add a few blank lines in the notes section of the first page in order to push the product information down on the second page so it was not cut off by the column headers. Hopefully a bug fix is implemented sooner rather than later.