HubSpot Ideas

Michael-Young

Quote History Tracking

In our business, a prospect takes a while to land. If we have a deal in the pipeline and a quote that's active, it will almost certainly change over time. We might quote 5-8 different times (or more!) before winning. Sometimes product quantities change, sometime products are added or removed, sometimes pricing changes, etc. Sometimes some people in the buying committee might ask for certain options. so we'll present them too.

We need some way to track the changes in different quote rev's so people can understand the history of the prospect - without saving .pdf's separately and/or creating a whole new quote each time. Google Docs allows revisions of documents, restoring old rev's, etc. Perhaps the same kind of idea would be good here for quote versions?

I'm sure I'm not the only one to have this challenge, so it would be a great feature to add!

15 Kommentare
Alex-Decisions
Mitglied

Has this been looked at or considered?

MTashkova
Teilnehmer/-in

Has this idea been taken up?

We find that a Revisions Log like the one we've got for Workflows would be quite useful in Quotes to help keep track Quote updates. 

IngoFoldvari
Mitglied

I second the idea of a Quote Revisions Log.

Cloning and edits are also helpful but would unnecessarily inflate the total number of quotes for the same deal and across a sales team.

JSchwarz
Mitglied

We also require a record of revisions as our deals also take time to land and multiply changes are done before quote is accepted.

PBL
Mitglied

This is critical to us as we have a fairly long sell cycle and it is quite common for a prospect to change options, configuration, etc, several times during the sales process. There is no way to track the versions of a quote other than downloading a PDF, uploading it as an attachment (OMG, HubSpot attachments are a disaster!), and then creating a new quote. 

LBlassmann
Mitglied

This would be very valuable for us as well, please consider doing this!

CateDuarte
Stratege/Strategin | Elite Partner

I have a customer that has just asked this. It would be very important to have it. 

RolvHarris
Mitglied

"Add it to our backlog. That's the only way our dev team can properly, and formally, throw it in the trash bin and never fix it." - Hubspot

jspbx
Mitglied

would be really needed! thanks for looking into this again 🙂

Bradlevix
Teilnehmer/-in

Is this feature available yet?

MGan
HubSpot Employee

Commenting on behalf of a customers! This would be very helpful for customers to be able to track changes

AFranco3
Mitglied

Come on this is key in the sales process 

SDueñas
Teilnehmer/-in

This needs to be a feature.

KBondoc
Mitglied

I couldn't agree more! Add this feature.

isohelpline
Mitglied

This si something very basic in every business, quotes change after negociations or even customer requirement changes when they learn more about products being offered.
Like to know if this feature is now available or when it will be avalable? Any Plan?