HubSpot Ideas

adrefs

Quickbooks integration

I currently use a different CRM and one of the nice features, that I'm not seeing here, is the ability to send a contact's info directly into Quickbooks Online as a customer for speedy invoicing.  Any chance that might be forthcoming w/Hubspot?

HubSpotからのアップデート
August 15, 2022 10:44 AM

@Craig-Andrews are hoping for beta in early September for both features!

ステータスに更新: Delivered
August 15, 2022 10:43 AM

August 15, 2022 10:42 AM

@Craig-Andrews we are actively working on the ability to send a HubSpot transaction fee to QuickBooks and the ability to send refunds to QuickBooks. 

We are doing more with our data sync throughout the rest of the year. More will be coming there too! 

ステータスに更新: In Beta
April 06, 2020 03:07 PM

Hi everyone, 

The QuickBooks Online integration is now in an Open Beta. This means any user can now find and install the integration from the HubSpot marketplace. Click here to learn more about the integration. 

Best, 

Brandy

December 04, 2019 09:25 AM

Ssssshhh スマイリー ハッピー there's a QuickBooks Online Private Beta happening if you're interested in helping us out and providing feedback about what we've built

Sign-up here and I can email you with details.

Cheers,

Jingo

ステータスに更新: In Planning
July 02, 2019 09:51 AM

Hi everyone!

So sorry - the team has been laser focused on infrastructure and reliability across all integrations (as you can imagine, it's a doozy). Late Q4 is a ballpark estimation for release. Hope this helps and sincerely appreciate the patience, as always. We're just as eager to get this puppy shipped.

August 10, 2018 03:47 PM

Hi everyone,

Your requests have been heard! My name is Jingo and I'm a Product Manager at HubSpot. I'm looking to understand more about these requests and really dive into the details.

If you're interested in potentially being interviewed regarding this integration, then please fill out this form

Thanks so much for your valuable feedback. We're working on it スマイリー ハッピー

Cheers,

Jingo

37件のコメント
eemtechnologies
メンバー

You can do it on Zapier as an integration between two apps but have to pay the monthly fee. I'm looking into other options and will keep you posted.

up_guillaume
メンバー

Zapier will not give you this result with Quickbooks :

https://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/2851080/invoice&payments2.jpg

zgoeps
メンバー

So key and critical would be the ability to tie the creation of quotes within Hubspot to estimates being created in QB. In so many instances, those actively using Hubspot, do not also have access to accounting software. It would be huge to enable key / frequent workflows like:

- Hubspot quotes to QB invoices

- Payment received QB to change deal stage (closed won) and update deal amount in Hubspot

- Deal stage change (e.g. out for signature) in Hubspot pulls numerous deal properties to initiate an invoice in QB

Etc

Happy to provide input. I see most recently it was August that Jingo mentioned the team was working on this -- what's the latest timeline @jmante ? Thank you

luxeautospa
参加者

@jmante  Do you have a more firm launch date for this integration? Or a date when a BETA test will be available for those that signed up? 

briandon
メンバー

Hey there,

I don't think HubSpot currently has a direct integration with QuickBooks. But you could try a tool like Zapier or Automate.io. I've personally used Automate.io and it did the job for me. 

From your request, I think you're looking to send contact info from HubSpot to QuickBooks to create a customer. I'm sharing a link below from Automate.io for HubSpot to QuickBooks integration. The steps to make the integration are pretty straightforward.

https://automate.io/integration/hubspot-crm/quickbooks

Hope this helps 🙂

jmante
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Ssssshhh スマイリー ハッピー there's a QuickBooks Online Private Beta happening if you're interested in helping us out and providing feedback about what we've built

Sign-up here and I can email you with details.

Cheers,

Jingo

GeoTO
メンバー | Elite Partner

Hi Jingo,

I did sign up today to Beta but would love to hear how the progress is going.  A lot of SMB companies use Quickbooks and if we are going to anchor HubSpot as a central client touchpoint, having access to invoice/payment info would be great.  I have clients asking me about this a lot and I would prefer a native solution.   

Kind regards,

George

Holland1888
メンバー

@jmanteAny update here?

How much will this integration cost?

brandy_asplundh
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hi everyone, 

The QuickBooks Online integration is now in an Open Beta. This means any user can now find and install the integration from the HubSpot marketplace. Click here to learn more about the integration. 

Best, 

Brandy

Malloum
参加者

Hi,

In another philosophy, I use this pluggin to automatically transfer contacts and quotes to Quickbooks.

Craig-Andrews
参加者 | Solutions Partner

It's great that HubSpot can finally create an invoice and mark it paid in Quickbooks.

It's not so great that I have to go into the backend of Quickbooks and add the transaction fees from HubSpot Payments. 

This seems pretty fundamental to a Quickbooks integration. Will HubSpot be adding this?

Craig-Andrews
参加者 | Solutions Partner

... Also, can you add to the integration a mechanism where I can selectively create a company in Quickbooks from HubSpot. For example, once a deal reaches a particular stage, an integration fires to create a Company inside Quickbooks. 

brandy_asplundh
HubSpot製品開発チーム

@Craig-Andrews we are actively working on the ability to send a HubSpot transaction fee to QuickBooks and the ability to send refunds to QuickBooks. 

We are doing more with our data sync throughout the rest of the year. More will be coming there too! 

ステータスに更新: Delivered
brandy_asplundh
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Craig-Andrews
参加者 | Solutions Partner
Thanks!
Do you have an ETA?
brandy_asplundh
HubSpot製品開発チーム

@Craig-Andrews are hoping for beta in early September for both features!

Craig-Andrews
参加者 | Solutions Partner

@brandy_asplundh , Thanks!

Bonus round... we run some transactions through ThriveCart and pass the info back to HS via external integration. Will the integration allow me to pass transaction fees from other payment processors? Or if I can pass transaction fees from other payment processors to a custom property in HS, will it be able to pass that to Quickbooks?