HubSpot Ideas

adrefs

Quickbooks integration

I currently use a different CRM and one of the nice features, that I'm not seeing here, is the ability to send a contact's info directly into Quickbooks Online as a customer for speedy invoicing.  Any chance that might be forthcoming w/Hubspot?

37 Commentaires
cllane1
Participant

This would be a very helpful feature as our company currently uses QuickBooks in the cloud

rphillips
Participant

We could also like that feature

rob_2610
Membre

Third vote for integration with QBO

tperez225
Membre

I am another vote for this.  I'm trying to facilitate this through Zapier but it is taking a while to figure out how to make that work.  Seriously it is somehting you guys need to work on.

Thanks

p_viv
Contributeur

Agree - this is critical functionality for a sales tool.

Reviewing again in quickbooks and there are plenty of other integrations with other CRM's out of the box... see below...

Pasted_Image_22_5_18__8_54_am.png

jmante
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

Hi everyone,

Your requests have been heard! My name is Jingo and I'm a Product Manager at HubSpot. I'm looking to understand more about these requests and really dive into the details.

If you're interested in potentially being interviewed regarding this integration, then please fill out this form

Thanks so much for your valuable feedback. We're working on it Smiley heureux

Cheers,

Jingo

louischausse1
Participant

I agree that HubSpot lacks a native integration with Quickbooks.

If you just want to send new customers in HubSpot to Quickbooks and then create an invoice from a "closed won" deal you can do it using Zapier: https://zapier.com/apps/hubspot/integrations/quickbooks

The downsides with Zapier integration are that you can only integrate pieces of information that are available within basic objects properties (contacts, companies, deals) and therefore you can't have the following that would just be available through a native integration (or third party connector):

• View and access Quickbooks invoices directly into HubSpot records through a CRM Extension
  • Add Quickbooks activities into HubSpot record timeline (i.e. Contact was sent an invoice from Quickbooks, Contact had paid is invoice, etc.)
  • Use product/item line on HubSpot deals or quotes to create detailed invoices in Quickbooks...

Unfortunately, we're not there yet! Please HubSpot team work on a native integration with Quickbooks

P.S. If you want to add online quoting capabilities to your process you could then choose a solution like Qwilr or Proposify. Those solutions integrate natively with HubSpot and Quickbooks so you could achieve your goal of integrating HS to QBO with a bypass in a third party.

esmartin
Membre

Hello Hubspot Product Team

Do you have an update on this? I am very intersted in this feature, specifically beoing able to create quotes and invoices in QBO from Hubspot quotes.

Thanks

JessKing86
Participant

Hey All! We've recently rolled out a seamless integration between HubSpot and QuickBooks online- https://www.hubspot.com/integrations/botkeeper

PAFA
Membre

Hi there - any update from Hubspot on this? We're eager to pull products within deals over to QuickBooks for creating estimates and invoices too.

JessKing86
Participant

Hey Pafa! We've recently rolled out a seamless integration between HubSpot and QuickBooks online- https://www.hubspot.com/integrations/botkeeper

annieseattle
Contributeur

We would also like this.

up_guillaume
Membre

We want this too. The more we can keep our people starting their day from Hubspot and get all customer information, the better.

JessKing86
Participant

We've got an awesome integration here- https://www.hubspot.com/integrations/botkeeper

up_guillaume
Membre

The integration I am looking for would be to have data about Balance Due of client directly in HubSpot, like in Freshsales. We would also like to have the possibility to update client data in Quickbooks directly from HubSpot, like in Insightly.

p_viv
Contributeur

Hi Hubspot, any update on an ETA for this native Quickbooks integration?

And Jess, great that you have an integration but we don't need any bookkeeping services which you bundle with the packages.

Statut mis à jour : In Planning
jmante
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

Hi everyone!

So sorry - the team has been laser focused on infrastructure and reliability across all integrations (as you can imagine, it's a doozy). Late Q4 is a ballpark estimation for release. Hope this helps and sincerely appreciate the patience, as always. We're just as eager to get this puppy shipped.

Terifinan
Membre

Hey there @jmante 

We want to mark a custom COMPANY property (billing status) as "Past Due" when an invoice for a specific product in QuickBooks is 45 days old and not marked paid. We have a unique identifier that can be used to link the company in hubspot to the company in QB. We would also change the property in HubSpot when a QB invoice for that specific product is marked paid.

eemtechnologies
Membre

Great idea! Not just for this but if we could generate a deal for a specific customer based on the quotations we generate on QB's then we would have real time info about how close we are to our quota.

Hopefully something will happen soon! Looking at zappier and if then app to see if it would work while they get it running.

up_guillaume
Membre

For us it is more about having the financial data available in HubSpot (invoice, amount, status).

So far, only Freshbooks seems to have this type of integration.

Xero has a good plugin to do it (However, it costs as much as a Xero licence monthly, might be an issue for certain)

Quickbooks is still left behing (Can sync customer data with PieSync but no financial data...)

I wanted to develop one by ourselves but HubSpot team said they were working on something. I do not want to invest and release at the same time as they do. An update from inside HubSpot would be much much appreciated...