HubSpot Ideas

adrefs

Quickbooks integration

I currently use a different CRM and one of the nice features, that I'm not seeing here, is the ability to send a contact's info directly into Quickbooks Online as a customer for speedy invoicing.  Any chance that might be forthcoming w/Hubspot?

37 Replies
eemtechnologies

You can do it on Zapier as an integration between two apps but have to pay the monthly fee. I'm looking into other options and will keep you posted.

up_guillaume

Zapier will not give you this result with Quickbooks :

https://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/2851080/invoice&payments2.jpg

zgoeps

So key and critical would be the ability to tie the creation of quotes within Hubspot to estimates being created in QB. In so many instances, those actively using Hubspot, do not also have access to accounting software. It would be huge to enable key / frequent workflows like:

- Hubspot quotes to QB invoices

- Payment received QB to change deal stage (closed won) and update deal amount in Hubspot

- Deal stage change (e.g. out for signature) in Hubspot pulls numerous deal properties to initiate an invoice in QB

Etc

Happy to provide input. I see most recently it was August that Jingo mentioned the team was working on this -- what's the latest timeline @jmante ? Thank you

luxeautospa
Participant

@jmante  Do you have a more firm launch date for this integration? Or a date when a BETA test will be available for those that signed up? 

briandon

Hey there,

I don't think HubSpot currently has a direct integration with QuickBooks. But you could try a tool like Zapier or Automate.io. I've personally used Automate.io and it did the job for me. 

From your request, I think you're looking to send contact info from HubSpot to QuickBooks to create a customer. I'm sharing a link below from Automate.io for HubSpot to QuickBooks integration. The steps to make the integration are pretty straightforward.

https://automate.io/integration/hubspot-crm/quickbooks

Hope this helps 🙂

jmante
HubSpot Product Team

Ssssshhh Smiley Happy there's a QuickBooks Online Private Beta happening if you're interested in helping us out and providing feedback about what we've built

Sign-up here and I can email you with details.

Cheers,

Jingo

GeoTO
Member | Elite Partner

Hi Jingo,

I did sign up today to Beta but would love to hear how the progress is going.  A lot of SMB companies use Quickbooks and if we are going to anchor HubSpot as a central client touchpoint, having access to invoice/payment info would be great.  I have clients asking me about this a lot and I would prefer a native solution.   

Kind regards,

George

Holland1888

@jmanteAny update here?

How much will this integration cost?

brandy_asplundh
HubSpot Product Team

Hi everyone, 

The QuickBooks Online integration is now in an Open Beta. This means any user can now find and install the integration from the HubSpot marketplace. Click here to learn more about the integration. 

Best, 

Brandy

Malloum
Participant

Hi,

In another philosophy, I use this pluggin to automatically transfer contacts and quotes to Quickbooks.

Craig-Andrews
Participant | Partner

It's great that HubSpot can finally create an invoice and mark it paid in Quickbooks.

It's not so great that I have to go into the backend of Quickbooks and add the transaction fees from HubSpot Payments. 

This seems pretty fundamental to a Quickbooks integration. Will HubSpot be adding this?

Craig-Andrews
Participant | Partner

... Also, can you add to the integration a mechanism where I can selectively create a company in Quickbooks from HubSpot. For example, once a deal reaches a particular stage, an integration fires to create a Company inside Quickbooks. 

brandy_asplundh
HubSpot Product Team

@Craig-Andrews we are actively working on the ability to send a HubSpot transaction fee to QuickBooks and the ability to send refunds to QuickBooks. 

We are doing more with our data sync throughout the rest of the year. More will be coming there too! 

brandy_asplundh
HubSpot Product Team

Craig-Andrews
Participant | Partner
Thanks!
Do you have an ETA?
brandy_asplundh
HubSpot Product Team

@Craig-Andrews are hoping for beta in early September for both features!

Craig-Andrews
Participant | Partner

@brandy_asplundh , Thanks!

Bonus round... we run some transactions through ThriveCart and pass the info back to HS via external integration. Will the integration allow me to pass transaction fees from other payment processors? Or if I can pass transaction fees from other payment processors to a custom property in HS, will it be able to pass that to Quickbooks?