Quickbooks integration

I currently use a different CRM and one of the nice features, that I'm not seeing here, is the ability to send a contact's info directly into Quickbooks Online as a customer for speedy invoicing.  Any chance that might be forthcoming w/Hubspot?

HubSpot updates
18 Replies
JessKing86
New Contributor

Hey Pafa! We've recently rolled out a seamless integration between HubSpot and QuickBooks online- https://www.hubspot.com/integrations/botkeeper

annieseattle
Regular Contributor

We would also like this.

up_guillaume
New Contributor

We want this too. The more we can keep our people starting their day from Hubspot and get all customer information, the better.

JessKing86
New Contributor

We've got an awesome integration here- https://www.hubspot.com/integrations/botkeeper

up_guillaume
New Contributor

The integration I am looking for would be to have data about Balance Due of client directly in HubSpot, like in Freshsales. We would also like to have the possibility to update client data in Quickbooks directly from HubSpot, like in Insightly.

p_viv
Regular Contributor

Hi Hubspot, any update on an ETA for this native Quickbooks integration?

And Jess, great that you have an integration but we don't need any bookkeeping services which you bundle with the packages.

HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team
updated to: In Planning

Hi everyone!

So sorry - the team has been laser focused on infrastructure and reliability across all integrations (as you can imagine, it's a doozy). Late Q4 is a ballpark estimation for release. Hope this helps and sincerely appreciate the patience, as always. We're just as eager to get this puppy shipped.

Terifinan

Hey there @jmante 

We want to mark a custom COMPANY property (billing status) as "Past Due" when an invoice for a specific product in QuickBooks is 45 days old and not marked paid. We have a unique identifier that can be used to link the company in hubspot to the company in QB. We would also change the property in HubSpot when a QB invoice for that specific product is marked paid.