HubSpot Ideas

willcurran

Quick record timeline that you can quickly jump to points in the record timeline

Wouldn't the contact record timeline be great if you could see an at a glance (at the top) when a contact has been touched. Almost like a scrubable timeline heatmap showing dots where they were touched. It'd help you see at a glance how often the whole team has been talking to the contact.

I imagine dots icons that let you see calls, sales emails, marketing emails (different dots for open, click and not opened), social media clicks, page views, form submissions, etc. Similar to Gong's deal view:

image.png

This would also allow you to jump to the beginning of a contact life easily.

Here's a rough mock-up:

Hubspot Timeline (1).png

7 Replies
DevinRZC_DM
Participant

Sales reps, managers, AMs, etc absolutely need a "bird's eye view" like this. Thanks for adding, Will!

cduffy
Participant | Elite Partner

This would be so stinking awesome!! Great idea Will!

paulaburza

This would be so so good! Quick, easy to understand overview for KPIs, as well as presenting in meetings. Efficiency at its finest! 

StephanieB
Contributor | Elite Partner

YES please this would be a total game changer and save so much time!

willcurran
Top Contributor

Going to give this an good ol' fashion bump 🙂

EMoer

I could also love to know the way you installation a workflow to assign tickets spherical robin style in case you're inclined to percentage how you installation that workflow with differnet language as you can check; I've had little fulfillment putting in place any workflows to attempt to configure this.

MrBean
Top Contributor

Yes! similar to what's been rolled out at in the prospecting beta. great suggestion

One thing to note is all i care about are the inflection points. when something new happens. ie. i don't want to see the hundreds of cold emails a sales person sent. i just want to see when the reply happened. or when they booked the meeting. Engagement > activities

anything would be an improvement: current filter/layout is not super helpful (Especially on enterprise level accounts with lots of activity

even a shortcut button to take you to the beginning of timeline would be helpful!

@AJohar 

MrBean_0-1691425061835.png