HubSpot Ideas

jcpux

Pull hubDB data into emails

As noted here:https://designers.hubspot.com/docs/tools/hubdb ... HubDB is available to all HubSpot customers with the CMS add-on and currently cannot be used to personalize HubSpot marketing emails.

Screen Shot 2019-10-02 at 10.31.31 AM.png

It would be nice to have this functionality! 😄

My use case: I'm creating an internal newsletter which features our latest Press Articles, which are kept in the hubDB for display on our site. I'd like to be able to drag/drop a module into the email so we don't have to manually include all the info logo,title,link,social share links...

HubSpot Updates
In Beta
June 21, 2021 02:27 AM

Hi @jcpux,

Thank you and the other contributors to sharing your thoughts here. We recently rleased a new feature called Programmable Email, this feature enables customers to create custom modules in design manager that allow associations with standard objects as well as data sources like Custom Objects and HubDB to create more personalised email content. You can read the knowledgebase article HERE.

This also give access for Marketing Hub Enterprise portals to HubDB. While it is in active rollout you can request access to the Beta through our support team.

Best wishes,

Shane Janssens

In Planning
October 24, 2019 06:51 AM

Thanks for reaching out @jcpux! I definitely agree with you here, being able to access HubDB in email would be a huge win. This is something that we're actively working towards but unfortunately there's a non-trivial amount of work that's going into this so we don't yet know exactly when it'll be possible but rest assured we're working on it.

8 Replies
Shay
HubSpot Product Team

Thanks for reaching out @jcpux! I definitely agree with you here, being able to access HubDB in email would be a huge win. This is something that we're actively working towards but unfortunately there's a non-trivial amount of work that's going into this so we don't yet know exactly when it'll be possible but rest assured we're working on it.

ryo-jp
Participant

That's good feature I wanted!

I started using hubDB.

I will be able to insert  up-comming seminar info and 

personalised customer case with this feature.

graceotaiza
Participant

Hi, any update on this? @Shay 

Teun
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner

@Shay Is there an update available?

fawadsabri
Contributor

@Shay Is there any update on this feature. It will be a great help. 

Fer_Espinola
Member | Diamond Partner

Is there any update on this feature? It would be nice to have this. @Shay 

Levi
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

any updates?

Shane_Janssens
HubSpot Product Team

Hi @jcpux,

Thank you and the other contributors to sharing your thoughts here. We recently rleased a new feature called Programmable Email, this feature enables customers to create custom modules in design manager that allow associations with standard objects as well as data sources like Custom Objects and HubDB to create more personalised email content. You can read the knowledgebase article HERE.

This also give access for Marketing Hub Enterprise portals to HubDB. While it is in active rollout you can request access to the Beta through our support team.

Best wishes,

Shane Janssens